What would you like to order next online?

I would like to order some red Longchamps sunglasses but at a hefty price of 97 dollars which I have to save up for.

2 Likes

I’d like to order a book about Near Death Experiences. I’m thinking maybe one by Raymond Moody.

3 Likes

Maybe some herbal supplements like wheat grass (dr.eric berg)

And kratom tea.

3 Likes

A weighted blanket

4 Likes

I’d like to start getting some spring clothes.

2 Likes

A bus tour to New England states and Ontario in the Fall.

3 Likes

I love traveling too

2 Likes

LS! In three weeks time I am going to place an order at iHerb: Now Foods Grape Seed 200 capsules, Now Foods NAC 600 mg 250 capsules, Solgar Wild Oregano Oil 60 softgels, Solgar Bilberry Berry extract 60 capsules, Now Foods Carnosine 500 mg 100Vcaps, Doctor’s Best CoQ10 100 mg 120 softgels, Natrol Melatonin 5 mg 100 tablets, Now Foods Astaxanthin 4 mg 60 Veggie Softgels, Solgar Vegetarian Multiple 180 Vegetable Capsules.

1 Like

I bought a couple of new tops for spring online. Honestly I dont need anything though

2 Likes

I would love to order a new PC mine is broken and been shipped out for RMA Repairs.:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh no, @DragonStorm! Yours, too! Mine is at Best Buy for repairs. It might have had an accident with water. I miss it. My husband’s is great, don’t get me wrong, but mine is built like a tank and has the power to back it up. le sigh

1 Like

I’d like to order some AirPods

1 Like

Oh nothing. I think I might buy some pull-ups and diapers and have them drop shipped to my daughter to help out this month. (march) The next thing I’ll buy other than that is something for my Grandkids for Easter. But I have no idea what.

1 Like

I have to order glasses soon, lost mine

1 Like

I would like to order a large Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s pizza online.

5 Likes

Looks good. Unfortunately our pizza hut closed. I will have to drive to the neighboring town if I want pizza ■■■■ pizza.

A world where I’m king.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.