What would you get for a one year olds birthday?

It’s my little spiderpiglets first birthday in 3 weeks!

I’m definitely going to be getting myself a treat to congratulate myself for getting through the first year! :smiley:

But for spiderpiglets presents, so far I have got a bounce and spin zebra, a toy guitar and some clothes and books! :slight_smile:

But I’d like to get him a few more prezzies.

Just out of curiosity, what would you get a one year old for a present? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe some arts and crafts stuff to help him express his creativity

4 Likes

If you go to the toy aisle the box on the toy tells what age group the toy is for

Is anyone else coming to his bday party?

2 Likes

My son didn’t care much about the presents at all at his first birthday. He liked the paper and boxes they were wrapped in and balloons the best. So I’d personally keep it simple. The things he played with for a long time were his cars, a carpet with roads on it and a second hand wooden railroad, dont remember at which age he got them, but he is 7 and still likes them.

4 Likes

teething ring always do good.

1 Like

A gym membership!

3 Likes

I got mine a tent and tunnel for her first birthday. She still plays with them all the time. I got her ones from IKEA that fold up really easily and hide away so they don’t take up a ton of room in our tiny apartment.

5 Likes

A sorter, colorful stacking cups, a xylophone, a toy phone (the one that moves it’s eyes when you pull it) , think anything hand eye coordination and primary colors. Then when you’re playing it gives you the opportunity to start teaching colors, numbers, words, ideas, sharing and talking all at the same time. Oh my god, I can’t believe it’s been a year. Have fun sweetheart.

3 Likes

Anything that assists with gross motor skills is always a good bet for someone that age, from the sound of it you’ve done well. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

A walk behind and sit on car

2 Likes

I made my son a painting for his first birthday,

Its still on his wall to this day.

Babies can’t really appreciate much of anything so might as well give them something that is meaningful to you too.

You could probably start using educational videos. Thats what I would get. Can’t never start too young.

1 Like

His grandad painted him a massive canvas, I could ask him to help me lol, as I feel anything I could do probably would pale in compassion :joy:

2 Likes

Great ideas guys!! Now I need to budget and select :joy: thanks for all your help!

Post #14 seen from outside (main page)
They most like toys, idk

The best baby toy of all time. It plays classical music, and each button on the shell turns a different instrument on or off.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.