What weight are you and are you happy with your current weight?

Hey guys, as above, thoughts?

2 Likes

I’m 100 kgs/ 220 lbs (I think that’s the right conversion).
I’m 6 ft 3 tall and yeah I hate being a little chubby. Most of my life i was really slender and fit. Not so much at the moment. Wanna get healthy again.

2 Likes

You? @seanieireland

2 Likes

I am 68 kilos and 5ft 9

Before Olanzapine I was 59 kilos, and I went up to 96 kilos in the space of 2 years.

It has taken hard work to keep weight down, but my physical labour job means I am constantly exercising at work, and I do swimming as well.

I am happy with my weight now, but still pretty self-conscious about it and insecure

2 Likes

I am 88kg . at my heaviest i was 133kg!

1 Like

True! I think 88 kgs is a pretty good weight.

2 Likes

244 lbs. Had been down to 238, but a few pounds crept back. It’s not that I’m unhappy with my weight so much as I can’t afford to carry the extra now that my heart has gotten a bit weaker. It’s just more fluid it has to move than it needs to, which is why I’ve signed up with a health app to try and get back on my path to 175 lbs.

2 Likes

i was weighing 256 yesterday now back to 260 idk why,

1 Like

Last time I weighted myself I was 278lb. I was 295lb before my diet, 268lb after but I couldn’t continue the diet. Now my weight is stable at 278lb.

2 Likes

I weigh 190lbs. I’m comfortable with my weight. I’m 6’0". I wouldn’t mind toning up some more, and plan to do that soon. My job is physical so I get a lot of exercise during the day.

1 Like

I’m 142kg. I’m overweight and on track to lose weight. My biggest problem that puts weight on is my alcohol intake. one pint of beer is 200 calories and I can drink 10 pints in one night, probably 3/4 times a week. I’ve now cut the alcohol out and eating weight watchers ready meals with fresh veg very evening.

1 Like

I am 225 Us LBS and 5’8" Tall… I am not happy with my weight at all… I wish I could loose about 25-35 US Lbs…

1 Like

I’m 185 lbs, I prefer 165, but I’m 6.1 and people say i’m to skinny at 165

2 Likes

i would like to put on at least 10 pounds and get up to 150 pounds, or maybe more and get up to 160. but i don’t worry about it too much. i have room too add more muscle without getting too bulky. i used to be 170 pounds or 165 for a couple years. but i recently lost 30 pounds, i liked the size in my arms at 165 but i had a beer belly haha and double chin so i choose to lose weight. if i can stay lean and muscular, 150 to 160 pounds is about right for me. but my current weight is a healthy bmi. im back to my premedicated weight of 140 pounds.

1 Like

I’m 184lbs. I used to be a fit 170. But this year being on disability and just not feeling like my normal self I have stopped exercising. I feel so out of shape. I’m 6 feet tall so I’m not too bad. But it’s all in my belly. I have skinny arms and a big belly

I currently weigh 164 pounds (74 kg) and I’m working to continue losing.

1 Like

I’m way overweight. Probably 220 pounds at 5’6". I’m about 80 pounds overweight. It’s because a stalker upstairs has unhealthy energy and is always making me sick. I used to always be thin and wore a size 4-6. People always say; blah,blah,blah… so she can look like she’s in her 20’s? I wasn’t overweight and flabby in my 20’s.

I am 260lbs. And happy with my weight. :goat::goat::goat:

I am about 275 and want to get down to 165 — I am also 6’2, I think that I am gaining because of my clozapine :slightly_frowning_face:

185lb and I’d like to be 110lb (5’3” female)