What was the best time of your life?

Cool. I haven’t lived at my house even a year yet, and have yet to set up mine. It’s dated, but it still works.

2 Likes

Nice. I’ve got some old analog equipment as well, and my buddy has tons of it. Reel to reel, one of the old fostex four tracks. It doesn’t get better than reel-to-reel for sound

I am using Pro Tools on a Mac right now, but I want to incorporate the Reel to Reel as the finishing step

3 Likes

Nice! I’m so NOT a gear head, or tech savvy. I just need a rudimentary setup to record ideas, get a way to hear myself back and see how my voice sounds. I would never make anything in my house for people to hear.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Everyone has a different use for a studio. Im not really tech savvy myself, my buddy handles that for me. I can drive the car, don’t ask me to fix one, lol.

It’s a hobby for me and I love it. I don’t make a living at it

2 Likes

30’s. Just got on meds. Learned to live without overarching paranoia. Got married. Moved overseas. Actually did well in a job where I was appreciated and respected and promoted. Great times for sure but over oh so quickly.

4 Likes

When I was 8 or 9 (1985) my dad got $80 for a 3 hour gig at a hotel bar. I think he played there Friday and Saturday so it was $160 for 2 nights and he sis and I stayed in the hotel room.

He did this while he was working on his teaching degree.

4 Likes

Oh wow!!! That’s impressive!

2 Likes

When I was 23 and living in Singapore. 11 years ago now.

4 Likes

then in 1996, i was born :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are the good old days. My best life in time when we build this castle. I can’t hardly remember.

3 Likes

1987-1992, when I played in a band called Hunger Farm. For certain reasons.
But more so then that, the last 20 years or so up to the present. Hanging with my GF and getting better all the time.

4 Likes

Now is my best time.
More mature than ever.

5 Likes

Before age 10 and now at 38 years old bc I finally found my passion with musical instruments especially learning the banjo.

5 Likes

Probably 4 years ago when I was homeless. I was penny less but I was happy and close to God. I miss those days

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.