What type of schizophrenia do you have? - Or you don't

It was catatonic… Seriously, it was horrible. I was not present in my life. I was adrift in a sea of depression and paranoia. I couldn’t go anywhere besides school. I was out of work. It is not something that you want to experience.

You sure are a nosy booger. Why don’t you answer your own questions?

I have read that someone found this state ‘peaceful’.

Well, they must not have been enrolled in school full time.

Thanks Ninjastar.Now I know I have schizophrenia.So I can join the ckub,LOL! As long as I take my meds every day,i’m pretty much fine.Although I do have a problem being out after dark.Grin.

1 Like

I don’t really know what is wrong with me. My diagnosis is: Acute polymorphic psychotic disorder with symptoms of schizophrenia. Heh I know, I just remember the ICD code: 23.1 and always must check on web how it is fully called😉 anyhow I think I have been misdiagnosed as it says “acute” and I have been having symptoms for 11years now (mostly not) and still being prescribed meds by my doc. So I don’t really get it. Anyhow I don’t really care for the label…

I don’t know if I have catatonic schizophrenia, but I get some nasty muscle dysfunction. My muscles get painfully stiff and bend in unhealthy ways.

My old dx was paranoid schizophrenia. I have a new dx of delusional disorder.

Paranoid schizophrenia and I hate it!

Catatonia is when you hold the same position without moving or responding to outside stimuli for an extended period of time. Maybe hours or days.

Yeah for me it’s been psychosis.I really thought someone was after me to kill me.Of course it’s not true.And yes I was in the hospital too cause of it.

I’m still in the process of being diagnosed, so no pinned down subcategory as of yet. If I had to guess, it’s paranoid schizophrenia.

The bad kind…

2 Likes