• 1 Super Bad
  • 3 Bad
  • 5 Slightly Bad
  • 6 Slightly Good
  • 8 Good
  • 10 Really Good

0 voters

3 Likes

We are all humans - we all make mistakes and sometimes put ourselves first, but I do try my best to make a conscious effort to be the best person I can.

4 Likes

I put that I’m a really good person because I genuinely want what’s best for everyone, not just myself. And I try everyday to be kind.

8 Likes

Oh say what?! Who voted super bad? :thinking:

1 Like

@_JDOG26 @anon51414962 and @Leaf I really do like you guys. It’s hard for me to show my emotion and think it’s best sometimes to do nothing. I do like to chit chat though about nothing serious mostly sports. I chose I’m slightly good, I’ve done some bad things, but think there’s a lot that went into it.

2 Likes

I put that I’m slightly good. I really want to be kind now. I’ve acted up in the past and am having trouble forgiving myself for those slights, but I guess I have to accept that I wasn’t, am not and never will be perfect.

2 Likes

I am a good person that makes me an 8. If being good meant being a 7 id be a 7. Nah i am no 8 i am a 6 or 7. Lets say 7. Or a 6.

4 Likes

I’m a much better person than I used to be, back when I was young I drank a lot, never had meds so life was hard, now on meds, I’m well behaved and doing well

3 Likes

Really good guy. That’s what others say

2 Likes

I thought you muted me @Mountainman. I’m glad you commented. I do respect you man.

2 Likes

@TheBest i think you are The Best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon51414962 I think you were one badass security guard.

2 Likes

Ask brother he will say bad, ask my friends they will say good., it really depends on who you ask.

1 Like

I just hope you have a positive image of yourself @anon80629714. Some people would say I’m a 1 because I went off my meds. No biggie.

1 Like

I am not perfect , and there’s things I’d like to change but I wouldn’t change for anyone but me.

1 Like

@antidepressant044 @Om_Sadasiva and @GentleSoul You guys definitely seem like you don’t bring others down. I like that about you.

5 Likes

Bad boy for life…!!! Hahaha

3 Likes

I like that song.

2 Likes

idk more bad than good I guess? I feel like a weak-willed worm. Everybody’s doormat.

2 Likes

I could listen to you talk about the Patriots all day long @Coldcomfort. You just seem like you are doing well and not in need of much help. You come off really smart to me.

1 Like