• up for a laugh
  • forget all my problems
  • too nice for my own good
  • other

0 voters

Good morning @asgoodasitgets !

1 Like

it is nice here but i feel a bit sore in the head,

i poured myself some orange juice and put ice in it.

1 Like

Iā€™m still sleepy, just having my morning coffee. Didnā€™t need any sleep aid last night, that was cool.

Iā€™m sorry your head is sore. Do you know why that is?

1 Like

no, idk, maybe been on here too long last night idk, and i havenā€™t taken meds yet

but i will

Make sure you do!

Yeah last night was a busy one here lol

i know, i just been wanting to read my batman comic that i bought lol, its really good

its the first of the Hush series and batman has just seen the green lantern as a child,

Never read it, saw all the movies though.

But I bet its good

I think of others and I am consider a nicey person.I am trying to be less submissive and be more dominant and socialable

people say Iā€™m nice. Other than my family, I donā€™t think a lot of helping others or do charity but this is after antipsychotics. I was more caring before.

1 Like

This depends on the day.

Some daysā€¦ everything is lined up right and I have the energy to go the extra mile for othersā€¦

Some daysā€¦ Iā€™m flat and small nice polite gestures donā€™t even cross my mind.

I try to always be a kind person if nothing elseā€¦ but I know that due to just who Iā€™ve becomeā€¦ I donā€™t always come off as polite.

But I wouldnā€™t hurt a fly and I will stick up for the underdog.

1 Like

I marked ā€˜generally hate most peopleā€™ I donā€™t see how that makes me a ā€˜badā€™ personā€¦I figure that im just aware.

a quarter think of others so far, i find that encouraging

I make an honest effort to be the best friend I could be to my friends. I am often the driver and I am pretty mature for the most part. Sometimes theyā€™re like ā€œnope Iā€™m driving youā€™re gonna ride and have a couple beersā€ which is cool, they appreciate my concern. I like to make sure that I make people laugh or at least smile. Iā€™ve seen a lot of pain and nasty ā– ā– ā– ā–  and I like to preserve good untainted people.

I used to be ā€œgood and untaintedā€. I have insight into that and super ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.

I am nice and proper to most. Now when itā€™s a swarming crowd, I get what I came for and gtfo. But yeah I am proper to most regardless of my first impression of them, and to my friends I am actually pretty damn nice.

I think that even ā€œneurologically evilā€ people can be good and do good.

I picked ā€œwouldnā€™t hurt a flyā€, because I literally wouldnā€™t. I get made fun of by friends for a time I managed to corral a wasp in my house, only to find it was pouring down rain when I tried to release it outside. So I found some pieces of wood and made a rain shelter for it. It stayed in the shelter until the rain had passed. I know, because I kept checking on it to make sure it was okay. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

iā€™m a sith lordā€¦kinda says it all :imp:
take care :alien:

1 Like