• up for a laugh
  • forget all my problems
  • too nice for my own good
  • other

0 voters

Good morning @asgoodasitgets !

1 Like

it is nice here but i feel a bit sore in the head,

i poured myself some orange juice and put ice in it.

1 Like

I’m still sleepy, just having my morning coffee. Didn’t need any sleep aid last night, that was cool.

I’m sorry your head is sore. Do you know why that is?

1 Like

no, idk, maybe been on here too long last night idk, and i haven’t taken meds yet

but i will

Make sure you do!

Yeah last night was a busy one here lol

i know, i just been wanting to read my batman comic that i bought lol, its really good

its the first of the Hush series and batman has just seen the green lantern as a child,

Never read it, saw all the movies though.

But I bet its good

I think of others and I am consider a nicey person.I am trying to be less submissive and be more dominant and socialable

people say I’m nice. Other than my family, I don’t think a lot of helping others or do charity but this is after antipsychotics. I was more caring before.

1 Like

This depends on the day.

Some days… everything is lined up right and I have the energy to go the extra mile for others…

Some days… I’m flat and small nice polite gestures don’t even cross my mind.

I try to always be a kind person if nothing else… but I know that due to just who I’ve become… I don’t always come off as polite.

But I wouldn’t hurt a fly and I will stick up for the underdog.

1 Like

I marked ‘generally hate most people’ I don’t see how that makes me a ‘bad’ person…I figure that im just aware.

a quarter think of others so far, i find that encouraging

I make an honest effort to be the best friend I could be to my friends. I am often the driver and I am pretty mature for the most part. Sometimes they’re like “nope I’m driving you’re gonna ride and have a couple beers” which is cool, they appreciate my concern. I like to make sure that I make people laugh or at least smile. I’ve seen a lot of pain and nasty ■■■■ and I like to preserve good untainted people.

I used to be “good and untainted”. I have insight into that and super ■■■■■■ up.

I am nice and proper to most. Now when it’s a swarming crowd, I get what I came for and gtfo. But yeah I am proper to most regardless of my first impression of them, and to my friends I am actually pretty damn nice.

I think that even “neurologically evil” people can be good and do good.

I picked “wouldn’t hurt a fly”, because I literally wouldn’t. I get made fun of by friends for a time I managed to corral a wasp in my house, only to find it was pouring down rain when I tried to release it outside. So I found some pieces of wood and made a rain shelter for it. It stayed in the shelter until the rain had passed. I know, because I kept checking on it to make sure it was okay. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

i’m a sith lord…kinda says it all :imp:
take care :alien:

1 Like