What tv show(s) are you watching?

Right now I’m watching old tv shows on Hulu. I’m watching My Name Is Earl and Revenge. Lost is next.

I’m waiting for season 5 of both The Handmaids Tale (Hulu) and Cobra Kai (Netflix) to come out in September.

What are you watching?

7 Likes

Currently watching Hometown Kickstart with my wife. I think they are wearing out the concept.

1 Like

I just watched the news and turned the TV off. This week I’m a Nielsen radio ratings person, have to listen to the radio and keep a diary.

3 Likes

I love that show!

I’m watching Moon Knight, Shark Tank, and The Orville. I just finished Stranger Things, which was fantastic. 2 more final episodes will drop on July 1st, for Stranger Things.

5 Likes

I forgot I’m watching Stranger Things too.

3 Likes

Stranger things love it can’t get enough of it watched three seasons of it on season four also Evil haven’t seen it awhile though and Handmaids Tale to name a few Stranger Things and The Handmaids tale are my favs.

3 Likes

I love the Handmaids Tale. I was binge watching it and couldn’t get enough. I can’t wait for season 5 in September.

I have no tv or Netflix and I do not know what Hulu is. So I rarely watch anything. I wouldn’t really know what to watch, I’ve never had Netflix and haven’t had a tv for a decade. I watch something with a friend maybe a two times a year. I would like to see Handmaids Tale too, now you are talking about it. But maybe I’d want to read the books first.

1 Like

I love Stranger Things and Cobra Kai!

Lately I’ve mostly been watching The Last Drive in with Joe Bob Briggs. It’s a show that comes on Shudder where the horror movie host Joe Bob shows and hosts a different scary movie every week.

It’s a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Is it scary? I watched some a bit and it seemed scary so I stopped.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s scary. If you thought it was scary I don’t blame you for not watching it.

2 Likes

Is it about the paranormal?

1 Like

There’s definitely the paranormal in it.

1 Like

Stranger Things, Unexpected, Real Housewives, 90 Day Fiancée…

3 Likes

David and I are watching Barry and another one I’m not sure I’m allowed to mention due to it being about a cult… @anon4362788 @Ninjastar @Moonbeam @Bowens is it okay to say a name of a show about a cult as long as you only say it’s about a cult or is this against the rules… Does this make sense? I feel like it doesn’t…

1 Like

My cousin suggested I watch Cobra Kai and I liked it even if it was targeted at a younger audience. I mostly like relaxing shows like nature documentaries on youtube.

1 Like

Me too. Currently, I’m watching Alone and also Before the 90 days

1 Like

Really? I thought it was targeted toward people who watched the original Karate Kid movies too. Btw, my 14 year old son likes the show too.

You can say what you’re watching, but discussions of the cult would be out.

2 Likes

@anon4362788 understood… I think…

I’m watching “Barry” and “keep sweet, pray, and obey” it’s a true life documentary about a cult

@anon4362788 hope that’s okay, if not I’m sorry

1 Like