Tv shows you watch

To pass the time. What are you watching? I’m watching “baskets”. It’s kinda boring. Hulu and netflix don’t have killing eve.

2 Likes

I like Killing Eve, have seen 2 seasons… currently watching Greenleaf on Netflix… saw Cobra Kai and Trinkets season 2 the other day. I watch a lot of TLC shows… Gonna start The Boys season 2 on the weekend.

1 Like

I’m currently watching ratched on Netflix!

2 Likes

Dark Desire on Netflix.

1 Like

star trek picard :100: :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

I used to watch Big Bang Theory on Netflix. I have probably gone through all the seasons about 30 times when I spent four years of evenings and weekends in bed resting with that on in the background.

Now I am on you tube a lot. I like Joe Rogan’s podcasts. He is a nice guy

2 Likes

I watched some Venture Bros yesterday.

1 Like

I go back and forth between Modern Family and Cobra Kai.

I’m not a heavy netflix user so I’m not sure what I’ll watch afterwards.

1 Like

Just finished season one of Ratched. Whacked out show.
Also been watching The Good Wife. Pretty good.
My daughter and I watch Brooklyn 99 and New Girl. Both are awesome.

2 Likes

There’s a new season of Star Trek Discovery coming out on Netflix this October. I am so hyped!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I binge watched cobra Kai. I kinda have a crush on Johnny anyway. I like Wentworth. I’ve watched all 7 seasons at least 3 times and I just finished watching season 7 yesterday.

I sometimes watch shows in Arabic with English subtitles cos I’m trying to learn Arabic but cos I’ve been basically spending the last 10 days working physical labor 8 hours a day I’m too tired to concentrate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.