What tv show(s) are you watching?

That’s perfect.

2 Likes

Sometimes ill try and watch reruns of full house or home improvement.

Childhood classics :laughing:

1 Like

currently watching 1883 and next up is fear the walking dead latest season

1 Like

I started watching the Orville. I ve seen so far three chapters (episodes?)of the series. I like it. Every chapter plays for around one hour, that is about how long a show can keep me interested and i am prepared to watch. It has everything in it, action, humour, drama, romance and the unknown. Its very creative. I am always surprised, and think to myself, "What drugs they are on ?":thinking:

1 Like

I’m watching retro stuff. Watched three epsiodes of “Frasier” yesterday. And am also wathcing a sci-fi cult series called “Farscape” that most probably never heard about. I got them on dvd.

2 Likes

I just finished watching Loki season 1.

2 Likes

How was it?

1 Like

I’m rewatching a kids show for the millionth time called Twelve Forever on Netflix. It’s not even really a good show but I feel like it captures awkward childhood friendships, embarrassment, heartbreak, imagination and naivety very well. Very relatable to me. It’s a weird show but that’s what I like about it.

It’s a shame the creator was a creep. I would have liked more seasons.

2 Likes

Its great but I didn’t the understand the end, maybe when season 2 will be released I will understand better.

1 Like

I just finished watching Locke and key.

Watching north and south but not often.

Haven’t decided what else to watch.

I can’t watch all shows and actors as feels like some actors attack me through screen such as I was watching inventing Anna and it’s a great series but i couldn’t watch it because of this one actress and that’s the one who plays the journalist and she was also in my girl when she was a child.
I feel like she attacks me through the screen so I avoid watching her .
I really want to see the rest of the series but because of her I don’t want to because it’s not ok to treat me that way.

I’m trying to watch Marco Polo and hundred eyes was so good but I’m at a stand still where I’ve not been able to watch it last few weeks do t know why.

I watched a season of real housewives of Salt Lake City.
Another world their living in with thaaaat much money.
They are so incredibly rich.
If I was that rich I hope i would be natural and not have plastic surgery and not be obsessed about how I look.
And I would not want to wear heels like that every day that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Big into stranger things, with my daughter. Tonight, started watching Ozark, with my wife. So far, so good.

2 Likes

M husband and I loved Ozark! Enjoy.

2 Likes

I finished Ozark right after the last part came out. It was great. @Sherlock @SpringRose

2 Likes

Definitely a great show!

1 Like

currently watching America got talent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.