What time do you go to sleep?

Are you counting sheeps?

Counting sheeps is fun

I would like to count one million sheep

What was the biggest number of sheeps you counted?

1 Like

I imagine shooting a gun that fires marshmallows or corks or those drink umbrellas and other harmless stuff in the air and the watching them float thru the clouds into outer space. That seems to be the only thing that works when the voices are trying to keep me from falling asleep.

2 Likes

i don’t have sheep to count. lol. it would be nice to have a sheep as a pet though. i would like sheep, methinketh

2 Likes

I would like to have sheep as thinker and adviser like pet

2 Likes

I go to sleep at the same time every night and sometimes nap at any other time of the day depending on what i eat and what’s going on. I have been having nightmares about past events that used to bother me but it is helping me to reason them out so its not all bad. That’s part of what getting over PTSD can amount to actually and I don’t have trouble in the day. And I don’t count sheep.

1 Like

You mean I’m not asleep?.

3 Likes

I go to sleep around 2-230 AM, seems it’s taking a lot longer every morning to wake up, and by the time I feel totally awake, it’s time to go back to sleep.

1 Like

I don’t get sleepy at night, I just don’t…I can stay up all night with ease…I only get sleepy during the day…

2 Likes

When I’m sick of being awake…

2 Likes

I’m in bed by 9:30 asleep by 10 and wake up 6:30-8:30 am

1 Like

2am every night

2 Likes

I hope I can sleep before 12p.m every noght.
I am trying to solve this trouble and I will drink a cup of light tea before sleep

1 Like

On week days I try to get to sleep before 10 and up at 6 but I have to do vigorous exercise every night or else I can’t sleep

2 Likes

I take 5mg Ativan (dose recommended for sleep) 100 mg serequel. 1g of melatonin and an animal pm supplement that helps with sleep and builds muscle/burns fat. After about 30 min I pretty much pass out :stuck_out_tongue:

I take lithium too but that has no effect on sleeping

2 Likes

"What time do you go to sleep?"
the time when i’m tired

With meds 24, without meds 6 am.

1 Like

anywhere from 8 pm to midnight…

1 Like

I climb into bed at about 1100 pm or 1130 pm. But, I don’t fall asleep until 1200 midnight. I read awhile before falling asleep.

I go to sleep after meds at 8pm and wake up around 2am

I go to bed between 8 and 9 pm and sleep until 730 am.

1 Like