What sport do you do?

I go to bodybuilding gym

3 Likes

I click on my mouse button.

5 Likes

Archery. Barebow recurve, Olympic recurve, compound, and I coach NASP.

2 Likes

I lift weights too but wouldn’t call myself a body builder. I do some running on a treadmill and now some striding on an elliptical.

2 Likes

calisthenics asdgfhfh

1 Like

I lift weights for toning etc and I do small gentle jogs

1 Like

Cricket. Still competitive at 47! Like to walk and starting to jog and cycle again. It’s good to do something physical and sport is a good way of meeting people.

2 Likes

I played a mean full back in soccer in my junior year of high school. I guess now it’s frisbee golf or hacky sack…an old game if you know what hacky sack is…please speak up…I wonder who still plays that game.

1 Like

i was a skateboarder for about 4 years or so give or take when i was a teenager. nowadays i play chess when im in the mood or i do kung fu/qi gong exercises that i learn off the internet

2 Likes

I read. Does that count? I’ve been the champion for nine years. My last contender couldn’t read a pop up book. :innocent:

3 Likes

Bass guitar. Make your body big and strong.

2 Likes

I walk a lot. Not sure if walking counts. But I take the dog in parks and on trails in the woods and countryside.

1 Like

Badminton will always be my favorite sports. I usually play it with my cousin.

2 Likes

Boxing, mma, softball, beach volleyball

2 Likes

Recently I just did a walk everyday for about one hour, but I used to dance or jog.

1 Like

Competitive sleeping.

3 Likes

with whom you compete?:joy:

1 Like

Myself and my dog. But I’m thinking of joining a club.

2 Likes

I played a lot of hacky sack in HS/college! Haven’t played in at least 10 years, though.

1 Like

Yoga every damn day! - Yoga Journal