What social benefits do you receive in your country?

Hey, sounds wonderful, but why hiring? Itโ€™s time to develop your hobbies into something professional, engage in something you love, what do you like to do? And the intention is to take the hobby and become a business, so what do you love in life?

ืจื’ืข ืจื’ืข, ืžื” ื–ืืช ืื•ืžืจืช ื›ืœื•ื? ื™ืฉ ืœืš ืื—ื•ื–ื™ ื ื›ื•ืช ื•ื›ืฉื™ืจื•ืช? ืขืฉื• ืœืš ื•ื•ืขื“ื”? ืžืฉื”ื•? ืื•ืœื™ ืื ื™ ื™ื›ื•ืœื” ืœื™ื™ืขืฅ, ืื ื™ ื‘ืžืขืจื›ืช ื•ืžื›ื™ืจื” ืžืœื ื—ื•ืงื™ื ื•ื–ื›ื•ื™ื•ืช

1 Like

I am about to get disability pension. about 300 โ‚ฌ per month

2 Likes

AKu is earning more than me!

I am still receiving MYR 200 (about USD 50) monthly from Malaysiaโ€™s government until next February. I wonโ€™t be qualified for it anymore because I am working and my monthly salary is higher than MYR 1200 (or USD 300).

Although the disability pension will be cancelled, I will still be enjoying free healthcare nationwide (except surgery), 50% off public transit and domestic flight.

3 Likes

I took my Social Security early based on disability. I live in HUD housing, I have Medicare and Medi-Cal and pay nothing for medical, vision, dental and psychiatric services. In the last 6 yrs Iโ€™ve had 9 hospitalizations so the medical insurance alone has been an enormous benefit. Without the help Iโ€™ve received I donโ€™t know what I would have done. Iโ€™m so thankful for all the help. I just hope I can get back to work so I can pay a little more into Social Security and raise my monthly amount up a little bit to make it easier to get by in the future.

1 Like

@ola ืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ืื—ื•ื–ื™ ื ื›ื•ืช, ืœื ืขืฉื• ืœื™ ื•ืขื“ื” ื•ืœื ื›ืœื•ื.
I donโ€™t have โ€œdisability percentageโ€, I didnโ€™t undergo a commission no nothing

$737 a month, medicaid(medical and dental insurance) access to case workers and public transportation. But the public transportation here isnโ€™t great in my experience. I feel grateful for the help, but I donโ€™t feel guilty about it anymore as it is just as appropriate for someone with MI to get help as someone who has a disability you can see on the outside.

1 Like

Bus pass, rail card
:credit_card: yellow card that means I can go swimming for free and take a carer. Or get a carer in free with me when I goto the cinema.

Esa ยฃ125pw
Housing benefit
Council tax benefit

Dsa (disabled students allowance)

1 Like

ืื•ืงื™ื™, ื™ืฉ ืœืš ืื‘ื—ื•ืŸ,? ืื• ื”ืื ื”ื™ื• ืœืš ืืฉืคื•ื–ื™ื? ื›ืขื™ืงืจื•ืŸ ื–ื•ื”ื™ ื‘ื—ื™ืจื” ืฉืœืš, ืื‘ืœ ื›ืขื™ืงืจื•ืŸ ื›ืœ ืžื™ ืฉืžืงื‘ืœ ืืช ื”ืชื•ื•ื™ืช ืฉืœื ื• ืžืงื‘ืœ ื’ื ืชืžื™ื›ื” ืกื•ืฆื™ืืœื™ืช, ื›ื›ื” ื”ืžื“ื™ื ื” ืฉืœื ื•, ื›ืขื™ืงืจื•ืŸ ืกื•ืฆื™ืืœื™ืช

1 Like

Iโ€™m in USA how do I apply for these?

ืื ื™ ืœื ื™ื•ื“ืข ืื ื™ืฉ ืœื™ ืื‘ื—ื•ืŸ.
ืจื•ืคืื™ื ืฉื”ื™ื™ืชื™ ืืฆืœื ืืžืจื• ืฉื™ืฉ ืœื™ ืกื›ื™ื–ื•ืคืจื ื™ื”.
ืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ืืฉืคื•ื–ื™ื.
ืื ื™ ืžืื“ ื‘ืขื“ ืœืงื‘ืœ ื”ื˜ื‘ื•ืช ืื‘ืœ ืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ืืคืฉืจื•ืช ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืืช ื–ื”,
ืื ื™ ื‘ืชืคืงื•ื“ ื ืžื•ืš ื•ืœื‘ื“ ืœื ื™ื›ื•ืœ ืœืขืฉื•ืช ื›ืœื•ื.
ืžื‘ื—ื™ื ืชื™ ื”ืžื“ื™ื ื” ืœื ืกื•ืฆื™ืืœื™ืช,ืœืืฃ ืื—ื“ ืœื ืื›ืคืช ืžืžื ื™ ื—ื•ืฅ ืžื”ื”ื•ืจื™ื ืฉืœื™ ื•ื—ืจื“ื™ื ื•ื”ื”ื•ืจื™ื ืฉืœื™ ืœื ืขื•ืฉื™ื ืœื™ ื‘ื™ื˜ื•ื— ืœืื•ืžื™.

1 Like

none what so ever. Whenever I apply for anything even unemployment benefits after losing my job they would give it to me. I think not being able to get unemployment benefits is a scam because then they could say the unemployment rate is low.

My brain hurts but the writing is beautiful.

2 Likes

After many years of sickness, I wasnโ€™t able to pay anymore my 23000$ student loan so the government decided to erase it for โ€œhumanitarian reasonโ€.

When I became healthy again thanks to the antipsychotic, I had to return to study to be able to work in my domain and the government gave me enough money (about 950$ a month) for all my needs, including for my study, during all the study. My appartement was also almost entirely paid by the government, I had to paid about 25% of it.

I now still have some benefits like all my medications and the dentist being paid by the government. These benefits last 4 years after you start to have a job.

USA. So far free medicine and some doctor visits. Monthly allowance at 488/month (going to have that upped to the max of 700 and some). Free government phone. I donโ€™t know about public transportation because Iโ€™ve been blessed with a car. Iโ€™m on disability and allowed 1 house and 1 car but I can only have up to $2000 in the bank or in my name, something like that.

1 Like

If youโ€™re asking how to get the benefits the best route is to get an attorney who then just gets some money from your initial disability payment.

In the United States? Money and health care.

ืชืจืื”, ื›ืขื™ืงืจื•ืŸ ืืชื” ื™ื›ื•ืœ ืœื’ืฉืช ืœืฉืจื•ืชื™ ืจื•ื•ื—ื” ืœืขื•ื‘ื“ืช ืกื•ืฆื™ืืœื™ืช ื•ืœื‘ืงืฉ ืกื™ื•ืข, ืžื’ื™ืข ืœืš, ืกื›ื™ื–ื•ืคืจื ื™ื” ื–ื” 50% ื ื›ื•ืช ื• 100% ืื™ ื›ื•ืฉืจ, ื•ื–ื• ืงื™ืฆื‘ื” ืฉืœ 2600 ื‘ื—ื•ื“ืฉ, ืชืฉืœื•ืžื™ ื”ื‘ื™ื˜ื•ื— ื”ืœืื•ืžื™ ื™ื•ืจื“ื™ื ืžื”ืงื™ืฆื‘ื” ื›ืš ืฉืื™ืŸ ืœืš ืžื” ืœื“ืื•ื’,
ื”ืขื ื™ื™ืŸ ืฉืžื’ื™ืข ืœืš ืกืœ ืฉื™ืงื•ื, ืฉื–ื” ืขื–ืจื” ื‘ื“ื™ื•ืจ, ืืชื” ืฆืจื™ืš ืขื•ื‘ื“ืช ืกื•ืฆื™ืืœื™ืช ืžื”ืขื™ืจื™ื™ื” ืื• ื”ืจื•ื•ื—ื”, ืชื ืกื” ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืžืืžืฅ ืฉื™ื’ื™ืฉื• ืœืš ื‘ืงืฉื” ืœื•ื•ืขื“ื” ืฉืœ ื”ื‘ื™ื˜ื•ื— ื”ืœืื•ืžื™,
ื–ื” ืงืฉื” ืื‘ืœ ื–ื” ืžืฉืชืœื ืžืื•ื“

1 Like

Ola ola ola ola olaโ€ฆ!!! I like that hebrew fontโ€ฆ!!!

1 Like

The Hindi letters in general look like a painting, Hebrew sounds interesting, between a slightly broken dialect and on the other hand there are rolling sentenes like:
bishul shel pasta
megalgel sigarya
pilim lo borchim
:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes