What should I buy on Monday?

Going to the shopping center this Monday. Checking out Madewell, J Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Gap, and Nordstrom Rack. I was wondering what two items should I buy? Pants, top, dress, sweater. or shoes.

Whatever you need the most?

3 Likes

Dress and shoes.

But is it a good idea to be going out with covid 19 etc.

1 Like

I am following precautions, mask and gloves, hand sanitizer.

2 Likes

I recently bought this dress from Anthropologie.

Hang onto that Denim jacket.

1 Like

I’d look for a cotton sweter

1 Like

It’s summer. I say dress and top

1 Like

Buy some Asics Gel Lyte III’s.

1 Like

What do you want to buy and what can you afford? Btw I bought a Brooks Brothers sweater for $5 at a thrift shop some years ago. You can’t buy a pair of socks at BBs for less than $100. I’m exaggerating but you know what I’m saying.

2 Likes

A pair of Gucci socks costs 185$ with taxes here in Canada lol. Its insane. Even if I was rich I wouldn’t buy it, I would feel dumb.

2 Likes

buy a midi controller and pirate a DAW, making music is fun

1 Like

LMMS is a free DAW. What kinda tunes do you make?

I make all kinds of stuff, right now im working on an r&b track and a trance track, i’ve made breakcore, jungle, hardstyle, hip hop, synthwave,techno, and electro in the past

1 Like

I like all those are styles of music, except I don’t know what breakcore is.

breakcore is like the venetian snares style of music

I will check it out, do you like anjunabeats?

Where I live people aways used to drop off big bags of clothes. Some people started hoarding the clothes, which did no harm. I found a brand new, elegant coat that kept me warm for three winters. I was wearing this sweater, and my pdoc told me that sweater was worth about $70. They quit dropping off the bags of clothes. Goodwill or the Manna Center must have stopped them. Now we have to pay for our clothes. This woman next door to us one time asked me to help her burn bags and bags and bags of clothes. … Capitalism. Yuk.

1 Like

never heard of em, but i think eat static - kinetic flow is cool

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.