What should I buy my dad for his bday

It’s tomorrow. My dad orders himself everything he’ll ever need on Amazon already. Got any cute/good/creative ideas :bulb:

And don’t tell me to knit him a sweater. I can’t knit, and it’s summer.

Maybe tickets to a minor league baseball game.

If it’s tomorrow, and he orders from Amazon, then get him an electronic Amazon gift voucher.

1 Like

is your dad musical at all?

1 Like

Oh that’s a good idea. I’ve gotten him that before actually :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe a few baseball caps? And a watch? There are some good unknown mass produced brands from China on Amazon. Check the reviews though.

1 Like

He likes classic rock and he used to play guitar but I don’t think he’s very musical today. Why do you ask??? What idea?? Because he has Parkinson’s so a guitar wouldn’t be good with his shaking. Unless it was a Michael j fox replica guitar from back to the future lol.

1 Like

A tablet if he doesnt have one and if he wants one. Idk though you said he orders everything he wants.

1 Like

In my house we don’t buy each other presents for birthdays, we do for Christmas.

For birthdays we give the person a card signed by everyone in the family, then we order in food from whatever restaurant the birthday person wants. That’s been the tradition in my household for the last 20 years.

1 Like

if you have a music store nearby you could get him a harmonica or a kalimba to mess around with.

1 Like

I bought my father a tablet.

1 Like

He already has a tablet lol

1 Like

Thats a great idea maybe. I’m not sure if shaking hands would get in the way though of playing. I’d say it’d be great for my dad though if he didn’t have this issue. Gonna bring these ideas up with my mom. See if we can go together. Or just order on Amazon everhopeful idea. Hmm

1 Like

I think he could still play a kalimba even with the shaking

1 Like

I instead got him tickets to a Yankees @ Mets game in citi field in September.

I’ve never been to Citi Field.

They were $500+ for the 3 tickets.

But I live with my parents and they don’t charge me rent and I get ssdi so I have a bit of money rn. So I’m gonna show my appreciation with a big gift :gift:.

Tickets-$510
Dinner in Queens-$70
Gas-$20
Day at the ballpark with my mom & dad-priceless

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.