What’s your weakness

Food wise lol. I can’t resist honey roasted peanuts, and recently I’m addicted to peanut butter banana smoothies!
What about you? What’s your food weakness?

4 Likes

Crisps. I can eat crisps non-stop. Chips, too. Really trying to get my diet sorted over the next month now that my teeth are coming out and I’m getting falsies.

3 Likes

Cheese. No good for my arteries but love that stuff.

3 Likes

Crisps?! What are those?

1 Like

Bullets. My only weakness :sob::smile:

Kidding , chocolate milkshakes are also

2 Likes

Good to see someone who knows the queens English!

No kidding. What kind of freak came up with kale smoothies?

Naaaassssty.

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

1 Like

Microwave popcorn :popcorn:

1 Like

Junk food in general. And meal delivery.

1 Like

I’ve developed a sweet tooth. So anything with chocolate doesn’t last very long.

1 Like

Pizza :grinning:

1 Like

Nutella banana-strawberry crepes, I make them at home:

3 Likes

I was about discuss having dentures when lockdown happened . To put it bluntly; mine are crap. I’m curious as to the procedure. Feedback/info is welcomed. Do they take all your remaining teeth out in one go? Last, single tooth I had out I had excruciatingly painful dry rot.

What are the chances of swallowing your dentures?

Salami and crackers
Pear and gorgonzola pizza

1 Like

Anything with sugar is my weakness. But this reminds me of a funny story. When my son was about 6 years old we were traveling and as we were just pulling up to a store my son out of the blue said hookers were his weakness. We all died laughing to hear this little boy, who was a straight laced, good boy say such a thing. When the laughing stopped I questioned him and it turned out he meant like Superman’s kryptonite hookers were his weakness and he hated them very much. To this day we still make fun of him and tease him that hookers are his weakness. He’ll never live it down.

1 Like

Coffee and pasta - can’t do without them!

What’s wrong with a kale smoothie? I mix it with banana and apple so it doesn’t taste so grassy. And only use one leaf. It’s sooooo healthy! I wish I could find kale in the shop.

1 Like

They’re taking three to four teeth in a go. I’m not sure if this is how it works for everyone or just for me because I don’t freeze properly and the extractions hurt like heck. They got my upper teeth in two torture sessions this past week. I’m back Monday and then Saturday for the last two bunches of teeth. I get some immediate “temporary” dentures on Saturday. The temps are cheaper, but aren’t intended to last more than a year or two. I’ll get the permanent dentures fitted next year once my gums are healed up and have taken a more permanent shape.

Two of my three toothaches are gone now and I’m feeling so much better as a result.

I’ve never heard of this happening. I used to have an upper plate and I fell asleep with that in on many an occasion. It never tried to take a trip down my esophagus.

With me I can sense something going on i.e grinding/vibrations . Whether that’s normal I can’t say.

I’m told that is what proper freezing feels like. For me, they had to section a molar before it came out yesterday. I’m proud of myself for not screaming while they did it. I was so rattled after that my wife drove us home as I was not in any shape to.

1 Like