What’s your least favorite chore?

I’m taking a break from a day of stress cleaning. After 8 hours I’ve got pretty much everything spotless except the dishes. I HATE doing dishes. Can’t wait until they are done so I can shower and relax with SO in a nice clean place.

What about you? What’s your least favorite chore?

3 Likes

Folding laundry

1 Like

Man I should spend a day at your place. I love folding clothes. Especially with good music.

1 Like

Duuuuuude I have a week or two worth of clean unfolded clothes

2 Likes

Man, I would have a ball. Do you ever hang your clothes so you don’t have to fold them?

1 Like

I hate cleaning the shower and the tub. But I still do it regularly

3 Likes

Yeah most of my clothes hang I still hate it

2 Likes

Everything LOL…

2 Likes

@Cragger. No fair! I had to pick one -pout face-

2 Likes

@Twialine I guess it would have to be the dishes also. Standing up bothers my back, so it’s a misery in waiting

I was going to make a smart-ass remark, but I kept that to myself LOL. I’m getting better

3 Likes

@Cragger. I’m sorry about your back I’m also sorry I pressed the subject… Please forgive me

2 Likes

@Cragger. -gets on knees and bows further- I am not worthy ( Wayne’s World movie reference)

2 Likes

No worries @Twialine I didn’t think you were pushing anything, just being cheeky that’s all. I actually had a good chuckle, thanks

3 Likes

@Cragger. Thank you

3 Likes

Chores? What chores? I was raised by my dad so I never learned how to keep a house. I do keep my kitchen relatively clean though. My ex husband was a messy person too so it was fine with him. One of my old friends said to me “your house is never clean”. I mean I’m not a slob but I’m not a neat freak either. Plus I’m depressed a lot so that makes it hard

3 Likes

Cleaning…,

3 Likes

I don’t fold my clothes, I leave the clean clothes in baskets.

I also don’t like to clean my bathroom but I manage.

2 Likes

Mmm. Shower/tub isn’t my favorite either but I must say I do love stepping into a sparkly shower to wash up. How often are they supposed to be cleaned?

I hate doing the dishes they always pile up because we dont have a dishwasher

1 Like

My least favorite chore is scooping the litter box. Those cats just watch me and smile every time.

:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes