What’s the most you ever weighed?

I got up to 286, @Aziz.

If I hadn’t, the gastroparesis and pancreatitis may have done me in.

I was 5 10 and 140 pounds before MI.

My only complaint, now, is that I’m super out of shape.

2 Likes

Same, I am 5ft10. Was 140lb before sz.

3 Likes

Sorry, bro. That stinks.

I look like I weigh more than I do. My abdomen is quite large. No doc will okay a workout plan with or for me.

I miss working out!

1 Like

I weigh 81.2kg (twelve stone 8 lbs). I am really overweight because it sticks to the wrong areas for me and I feel very uncomfortable with it. If only I could hide it around my legs because I often feel like I could eat all day long!

1 Like

227lbs was my heaviest

For a good while I felt really uncomfortable about people noticing my weightloss. I felt most of the losing was due to a flareup of my eating disorder.
But I also stopped the daily intake of soda and snacks, moved around more, and switched meds, so it can’t all be due to the ed.

I do think I look better now. I have high cheekbones, and they’re more visible now my face aint as fat. I also no longer feel my neck is too thick.

2 Likes

Yea I had anorexia. For about two years maybe.

1 Like

I weighed about 365 at my worst weight…now I weigh 187 and working on losing twenty more pounds…

7 Likes

Nice work @jukebox

2 Likes

aw thanks, it took me fourteen years to slowly get back under 200 lbs…so not that big a feat really.

2 Likes

The heaviest I have ever been is around 240 lb. I’m around 220 now, though 167 was my fighting weight when I was at my best

I would love to get down to 190 now , but I don’t know if I have the motivation anymore

1 Like

225 was the most, 185 now

3 Likes

Can I ask your height? 59 kg for a man seems pretty light, yea…

1 Like

About 200. I’m a 6’4" male

1 Like

I think I am about 5ft 9 inches

1 Like

Surprisingly to me, 59kg is still in the healthy weight range for you, but very close to the lower end of your healthy weight range.

According to BMI, NHS, I mean…

When I got admitted at that weight they said I had lost too much weight

I was paranoid for about 6 months that I was eating the souls of animals, and they were possessing me.

So basically I kept that to myself, and just ate Cous Cous with frozen mixed veg for all that time.

Not sure if that was a natural weight

Getting pretty obsessed with weight at the moment. I am weighing in twice a day at the moment as I am worried I will put more on :confused:

2 Likes

The most I’ve ever weighed was 208 lbs. My last recent weight was 160.0 lbs. I’m 5 ft. 8.5 in. and female.

I’ve been on Risperdal Consta, Geodon and Seroquel forever.

1 Like

This was after having been put on my highest dose of aripiprazole for the first time…

3 Likes

Twice a day, that sounds really unnecessary and also exhaustive :confused:

Cos weight naturally fluctuates.

They say weighing once per week is healthy. If someone is into weighing.

2 Likes