What’s the most you ever weighed?

I was freaking out as I am very self-conscious of my weight

Even though it’s supposedly healthy, with all these meds I need to keep an eye on it.

Pretty obsessive about it to be honest. Might be a problem

2 Likes

355 lbs. damn olanzapine

2 Likes

geodon

olanzapine

ive lost 60 pounds since switched from olanzapine to invega im still big but now i can pass as buff and not engorged

6 Likes

Top weight 305 pounds

1 Like

my heaviest was 172 pounds. now i am 135 pounds, would like to be 150. 172 doesn’t sound like much, but i must’ve put on 40 pounds worth of grilled cheese sandwiches my first year on risperdal. i could never put on weight unmedicated, i had to eat like 3200 calories a day to gain weight, as i was very active with sports and work. being small really hurt me in football, but who cares about football haha. i am 5’9 short haha. i lose weight because i have little appetite and can’t each much anymore, not more than twice a day. although i have to force myself to eat more.

2 Likes

I get it dude! I ballooned after starting clozapine.

1 Like

IMO, Olanzapine should be outlawed.

1 Like

The most I weighed was 312 lbs, I’ve lost 30 pounds recently and now down to 282ish. I’m 5’9, but because I worked out the whole time, I don’t look so fat but rather just big.

1 Like

I want to go down to 180-200 pounds.

1 Like

Consider yourself one of the very few ultra lucky ones. Most of us struggle to keep weight off. And for the majority of us, unsuccessfully at that.

2 Likes

yeah my caseworker said exactly the same thing to me. i am lucky i guess.

2 Likes

The most I ever weighed was 240 pounds (108.8622kg). I currently weigh 159 pounds (72.12118kg).

3 Likes

Congrats piano gal!

I can’t wait to get down to 159

1 Like

I was 280 lbs at my highest. I was 95 lbs before sz meds.

1 Like

Good for you @CoCo!

I weight 225, i would like to weight around 160 - 165.

2 Likes

Thanks @Human. It was a lot of hard work. I haven’t been feeling well so I haven’t exercised in like 2 weeks but hopefully I’ll get back out there soon

1 Like

253.5 or 115 kg is my record so far. I am down to 185 or 84 kg now.

1 Like

I weighed 285-290.

I now weigh about 235.

1 Like

My most was 190 pounds. I now weigh 107. I’m only 5 feet tall so my weight is normal now.

3 Likes