What’s for dinner?

That’s expensive. I cook from scratch anyway for the most part.

1 Like

It’s Convenient you try tons of new recipes and ingredients and you don’t have to buy the whole thing. It’s a luxurious way of living I agree. I only eat it when my friend gets chicken because I’m on a diet of no beef and pork.

1 Like

It’s kinda far from me so I don’t go often but they have good burgers.

1 Like

@TomCat My husband used to be a chef. I’ve never had a burger as good as his burgers. They’re amazing!

3 Likes

I have made my own in the past, but, nowadays, I just get the jars.

1 Like

Just got back from having lunch out at a Mexican restaurant. I’ll make the heavy decision about dinner in an hour or two.

3 Likes

Having pizza. 1515

5 Likes

What’s his secret?

@anon12381882 We use a certain meat, and seasoning, and he makes a sauce that gets brushed onto the burger. Then cheese etc. Its unbelievably good and even though there’s a sauce on it you can still use ketchup and/or mustard and it’ll taste great!

1 Like

Cold cut combo from subway.

3 Likes

@DNA, I worked at subway for 6 years. Crazy isn’t it?!

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed! Yeah, Good question. Nothing, I already ate enough calories today, on top of being hungry the zyprexa magnifies the hunger! LOL!

1 Like

Zyprexa really does make you feel crazy hungry @anon97970229!

1 Like

It sure does 3939393

1 Like

I had a toasted klik sandwich. That really is quite tasty but disgusting looking

1 Like

Spaghetti with swiss pie for dessert.

I had a toasted cheese sandwich and salted watermelon for dessert :sandwich: :watermelon:

2 Likes

isn’t klik spam? @FatMama

1 Like

@Wave, that sounds delicious!!!

1 Like

Yes but I don’t know if we have spam here

1 Like