What’s for dinner?

It’s healthy that’s for sure. I’m so going to Pizza Pub on Thursday when my boyfriend comes to visit. Don’t care what kind as long as there’s meat and extra cheese :blush:

2 Likes

ham sandwich and potato salad

4 Likes

Had a Chicken Tikka Kebab… Damn good :drooling_face:

4 Likes

LS! Nothing. I fast Thursdays and Sundays to lose weight. In one and a half years I lost 25 kilo. For three days a week I eat quinoa with seaweed, tofu vegetables and mushrooms. The other two days a week I eat pumpkinsoup, my secret potion to live longer,

3 Likes

Hot dogs and chips!

5 Likes

This was yesterday’s dinner

Tonight probably pancakes

7 Likes

I admire your dedication :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What did you fry that chicken in? Around they tomatoes? :thinking:

A pan I cooked it 3 minutes on both side then put it in the oven for 10 more minutes with the tomatoes . Made the sauce. The tomatoes had Asiago cheese and some other stuff I forget. My friend buys homechef meals online they mail you ingredients and instructions I cook it for us

3 Likes

Yum! @Drug-Slug

1 Like

Very good, I thought that sauce was burnt oil out of the pan there for a second :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@agentmulderfbi have you ever considered intermittent fasting? My husband, former Mr Michigan heavyweight champion, recommends it over all day fasts.

It was Sheri wine and Demi glacé and butter :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Are the homechef meals expensive? @Jonnybegood?

1 Like

Minestrone soup

3 Likes

I love minestrone soup @SacredNeigh7

I was going to fry pork chops but now we have company and I only took one pack of 4 out the freezer. My son gave me a gift card for Whataburger for Fathers Day. I will probably go get some of that for me and my mother in law. My wife probably isn’t hungry yet. We have left over Dominoes thin crust pizza from lunch.

4 little pork chops won’t feed all three of us. I eat two of them by myself. Will fry those guys up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Captain D’s! It’s a seafood chain that makes some great (although greasy) fish

3 Likes

I’ve never had Whataburger @TomCat

1 Like

They’re not cheap I don’t think. My friend pays for them but I think they’re like $9 a person or something. It’s real fun tho. :slight_smile:

1 Like