What’s cooking?

I have a meatloaf in the oven and making mashed potatoes and gravy and seasoned butter beans on the stove. My wife has been complaining all week we have no groceries. And tomorrow I am making pot roast. Don’t have to go to the store then either. She is just too lazy to cook anything.

What are you having tonight or whatever meal it’s time for where you are?

12 Likes

I just smashed cheesey nuggets and chips from the local takeaway. I’ve never had meat loaf. It looks interesting but yummy

6 Likes

I smoked a chuck roast, and mom is making German potato salad. I’m gonna caramalize some onions to go with the chuck roast, to make sandwiches

5 Likes

I make a good meatloaf. It will be done in 20 minutes. Wish I had some sweet tea.

4 Likes

I had a tofu salad lmao. Nothing too exciting on this end.

3 Likes

I had a pb & j sandwich for lunch I don’t know what’s for dinner, I’m thinking about going to @TomCat house for meatloaf lol

7 Likes

I made salad and baked ziti.

5 Likes

joe’s special, the easy way

4 Likes

I was shouted breakfast at a cafe today and saved my leftovers in a doggi bag so I plan on having leftovers for dinner.

I used to eat all my breakfast but I’m trying to lose weight so I didn’t eat it all.

I had a vegan special.

The chef just put something together for me.

It was not on the menu as they don’t really have vegan options there😮.

There was avocado,mushrooms,onion relish, cucumber relish,capsicum,tomato,toast and lettuce greens.

It was lovely and will hopefully make a nice dinner aswell.

6 Likes

I just had a tuna sandwich and chips with guacamole dip haha. I’m trying to eat smaller portions.

6 Likes

Leftover spaghetti for me. It was (and still is) really good. One too many meatballs though.lol

4 Likes

I bought a burrito from one of the mobile restaurant trucks that are popular around here. It got a little scary waiting for my food. The other customers and their wives were eyeing me and feelings got bad quickly. I just did my best to scare them and got my burrito and got the hell out of there.

3 Likes

I made garlic mashed cauliflower for dinner. I can’t chew anything, so it’s all pureed foods for me. It was the first time I’ve made it and it was really good. I didn’t think I’d like it, but I really did. Making it again next week.

4 Likes

Tonight’s dinner

6 Likes

I made parmesan chicken

4 Likes

I used to make meatloaf in cupcake tins, and use mashed potatoes as frosting, so they looked like little cupcakes!

7 Likes

Haha I can’t decide whether that’s gross or delicious.

3 Likes

I made healthy quesadillas. I made them with Mexican cheese, sweet potatoes covered in olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Then I added black beans and melted the cheese.

6 Likes

Tacos tonight! haven’t made 'em in forever

5 Likes

my sister made mashed potatoes last night, that’s what I’m gonna eat for dinner tonight. She put sour cream in there yum

2 Likes