What Phil has to say

I don’t want to hear your internet drama

these people are all fu=cked up and make no sense.

yeah.

5 Likes

lol…good one

My husband doesn’t want to hear about anything online, either. I don’t get worked up and share anymore.

Remember- arguing online is like playing chess with a pigeon. The other party will sh** all over the board and strut like they won anyway.

6 Likes

My dad thinks I’m wasting my time online.
He thinks I’m spending way too much time on this site.

1 Like

Do you think you spend too much time on this site?

Yeah I spend a lot of time on here like lots of other members but I’d be bored out of my skull if I didn’t.

5 Likes

I just asked because my husband has mentioned that I am on this forum a lot. Do you find it helpful to be on it so much?

1 Like

Phil says, Well, you could be cleaning

yeah, right

I’ll do the kitchen before he gets home

that’s about it

I don’t about helpful

maybe I should reach out for more advice

I usually just respond to others

it feels ok.

@Daze
That’s wonderful that you clean the kitchen before Phil gets home! You do really well on this site responding to other people! Do you ever ask for help?

1 Like

it just depends

not usually, no.

I like to take everything in stride.

2 Likes

If I had one hour a day free time, I will spend it on this site
when I have all day I do the same.

It doesn’t interfere with day to day bussnis so that’s good.

My mom encourages me to be more social. Because irl I have few friends she is content I have online friends.

1 Like

I find this site to be very helpful.
It is my outlet to socialize.
I don’t have a Facebook account so being on here is my way to communicate with others.

1 Like

I think that’s great! It’s helpful for me, too!

1 Like

@Wave, @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter, I spend time on this site because it makes me feel less alone in my diagnosis. Plus, I care what’s happening to everyone here.

2 Likes

Yeah this is where I do most of my socializing. I only have a couple friends in real life and I don’t see them that often.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.