What pet do you want to have?

I want tortoise, i love them.

6 Likes

I want a unicorn, I only have a toy one.

3 Likes

Or i would like to have african grey or amozone parrot. Please universe give me that :smile:

2 Likes

I would like a turtle and a unicorn and this rainbow frog

2 Likes

A Siberian Husky or a Golden Retriever

3 Likes

I love him very much

3 Likes

I want to get down to one dog. That will never happen.
I have a umbrella cockatoo, that will outlive me.
Right now I have two dogs.
Yosemite is my oldest and will not be with me for much longer.
Pepper is a dump dog. She came to live with me at the end of 2014. She is about 4 or 5 years olds.
There will be other dogs dump off, that will come to live with me. In the coming years.
The next pet I will get, is not really a pet. I have looked into it and I will be getting a service dog.

2 Likes

I have sometimes a fly flying around …

1 Like

froggy looking at us like we’re nuts

4 Likes

is it hard to keep umbrella cacatoo ?

do you clip its wings ?

1 Like

This is horrible.

1 Like

That tortoise is adorable. :heart:️ We have a high-maintenance cat so I can’t realistically get another pet. Partly because we weren’t supposed to have any pets but our landlady said ok when I asked her about one cat.
I’ve wanted a parrot for years. I used to have parakeets and I love them so much. I want a Caique, which is a medium sized South American parrot. They’re super playful.

Cockatoos can be loud. If you live in a apartment or has close neighbors. They will disturb your neighbor.
The proper food and regular vet check ups they are not hard to keep.
They need the biggest bird cage you can afford and have room for.
They also live in flock in the wild. So they do need some companionship.
Cuddles lives up to her name.
I do not clip her wings.

1 Like

I am dying to adopt another mixed breed young dog.
But realistically it’s not possible now.

2 Likes

Well I want rats, mice, ferrets, a hog nose snake, a skink or a bearded dragon, cockatiels or budgies, dogs and cats.

For cats I’d love to have a ragdoll…and then I’ll just probably adopt lol. For dogs I like a lot of breeds, mostly big fluffy ones or ones other people see as scary (bc they need good homes and have a hard time getting adopted!!) Great Pyrenees, Tibetan mastiff, Samoyed, St. Bernard, Newfoundland, Rottweiler, Doberman, pit bulls, and pugs. Though I don’t think I can handle more than 4 dogs at a time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes