What movies are you planning to watch/have watched?

As it says in the title any movie you are planning to watch or rewatch now?

3 Likes

Yesterday as i said on say anything thread i rewatched the 2011 Green Hornet movie, it’s a movie i watched a lot as a teen. Now im planning on watching Detective Pikachu i was supposed to watch it in theaters but never did. As for upcoming films i’m waiting for Netflix’s Blonde.

2 Likes

I think I will rewatch “Always outnumbered” with Laurence Fishburne. I probably watched it over 10 times already, but a few movies have great repeat value to me.

2 Likes

We might watch Creepshow 2 tonight. I bought a VHS copy of it last week that’s in pristine condition.

3 Likes

we are at the end of all the Sopranos and watch a random movie in between. right now we are just about to start Harry Potterr series in between all the rest of the Sopranos discs. after that, Game of Thrones…yay…excited about watching “words on bathroom walls” a movie about a schizophrenic that came out a few years ago…that is all.

4 Likes

Hmm, a movie I want to watch again… maybe scarface. It’s a long time since I’ve seen it.

3 Likes

Stephen King! Cool!

2 Likes

I have that one on my watchlist too.

3 Likes

I want to watch Mank, but i probably need to watch Citizen Kane first.

1 Like

It’s a good gangster movie. I probably won’t watch it again though. There are some gory scenes it, like the chainsaw bit. A little too much for me.

4 Likes

I never watched Harry Potter, and now it seems like the saga is too long for me. :confused:

1 Like

Well aside from my usual snuff films I plan on watching Team America tonight.

America â– â– â– â–  yeah!

2 Likes

Now thats a genre i don’t do. :grin: Team America is cool with me though.

2 Likes

I plan on re-watching Return of the jedi soon.

3 Likes

i want to watch the royal tenenbaums again. 20 years later but it wont recgnize the remote.

1 Like

I don’t plan on it,

But I always end up watching Nacho Libre a couple times a month.

It’s my go-to when I don’t feel well.

4 Likes

Thats a great one! Nacho Libre always makes me have a good laugh. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m watching Prey atm. Haven’t finished it yet.

2 Likes

nacho-libre-jack-black

I went to see this movie when it came out.

I laughed so hard at this scene that my sister and her girlfriend walked out of the theater so they wouldn’t be seen with me.

4 Likes

Lol a couple of the best scenes on the movie have to do with corn!

Nacho Libre Corn In Eye GIF | Gfycat
Skeleto and his aim!

3 Likes