What kind of Shampoo do you use?

I feel like you don’t need expensive shampoos either.

When “no poo” was in style, I did the no shampoo thing.

Just used baking soda and apple cider vinegar to wash my hair and it was fine.

It came clean and felt conditioned.

I went back to regular shampoo because I missed the lathering up part of it all.

And the smell, love how the tea tree oil shampoo smells.

Anyway, just agreeing that you don’t have to spend a ton to have decent hair.

4 Likes

My son used to get what looked like cradle-cap when he was a kid. I used This:image and it cleared it up right away. Just FYI :blush:

4 Likes

I use Aussie Miracle. It smells good, it’s cheap, and I’m not allergic to it. I’m allergic to a lot of random hair and skin products.

3 Likes

Yeah, typically I go to the dollar store buy a variety ---- 5 bottles for 5 bucks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I use the Costco Kirkland brand shampoo. It comes in a purple bottle. I use Alba Botanica coconut conditioner.

1 Like

I had t gel, it didn’t work for me at all :frowning: much to my dismay.

1 Like

This shampoo is a meme in the trans communuty because the hormone replacement for transmasc folks is also called T Gel.

2 Likes

I just use an Aldi own Shampoo for dry hair as I work in dusty environments and mixing cement etc.

I have been showering much more often since I started the landscaping.

Healthy routine now of washing my hair and combing it. I am not going to get a hair cut as I want to grow my hair longer

1 Like

I like this stuff, only men’s stuff I could find that didn’t have conditioner.

1 Like

I use silver brightening shampoo; it is purple.

When I’m away, I look forward to using some other shampoo to clear things out.

1 Like

I use herbal essence. My hair has a tendency to get really greasy fast. This is one shampo that doesn’t do that to my hair.

1 Like

My favourite is big from lush.

Pretty expensive so I have had periods where I don’t buy it but I love it.

I got my x hooked on it too and it helps his skin on his scalp.

I haven’t found a conditioner I favour yet.
The big conditioner wasn’t good.

1 Like

I’m currently using this brand called Melaleuca. But I use whatever is in the bathroom closet lol usually Axe or something. But I don’t have much hair, so a bottle of shampoo can last me like 8-9 months

2 Likes

prell, the hard stuff

1 Like

Dollar store shampoo :smile:

2 Likes

Whatever is on sale. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, that’s too bad. As I recall it didn’t smell very good, but it was pretty inexpensive.
I’m glad you have something that does work for you! :heart:

2 Likes

Lol, I didn’t realize that! :heart::rainbow::grin:

2 Likes

I use Pantene shampoo too.

3 Likes

I graduated from beauty school when I was 20. The first thing I learned in beauty school was to always buy the cheapest shampoo on the market for myself. But to sell the most expensive brands to my customers.

4 Likes