What kind of razor do you use?

Continuing the discussion from How beardedness affects women's attraction to men:

• electric
  • disposable
  • other

0 voters

I use an electric razor. It gives a less close shave but it’s less messy and I don’t cut myself.
It also seems easier to use the electric razor than having a wet shave.

I too use an electric razor - it’s kind of easy on my face.

I have sensitive skin.

My skin is quite sensitive too.

1 Like

It is tech. a disposable, but it can be reused several times I use shick intuition soap and razor in one. I keep the handle and just replace the razor when the soap gets low/razor feels dull.

Hate electric, pulls some hair out and dry’s the skin. I use the throw away ones, nice close shave and does not leave you scratching all day. They should have a hair removal pill, various types of which can target whatever area you want shaved, a smart pill. Someone get on that please !!!

1 Like

I order mine from dollar shave club. Every month I get a shipment of four razor heads, and they’re amazing. Six freaking blades, plus another one at the back for trimming.

1 Like

Don’t shave. I just use a set of clippers to trim my beard every couple of weeks.

Old style safety razor with a single blade and shaving cream to soften facial hair. Gives a very nice shave. You can get 200 blades for about $10 if you shop around. Very inexpensive. It also came with a nice little stand that holds the razor and the brush for the cream.

Much cheaper than using disposables or the Gilette “give away the razor and sell the blades” scam.

My skin is too sensitive for a safety razor, especially below my chin. An electric shaver doesn’t do a very good job but I wind up using one … I would have an awful seedy looking beard.

Electric, got curly hair. Which means my hair grows in all different directions even on my face. Razor Bumps Suck.