What is your temperature

In this morning we had -30 C, but now -15 C. -30 C is -22 F.

1 Like

I would love to experience a Finnish winter, it always sounded interesting to me, I’ve never experienced that kind of cold.

50f here in sunny California, will get into the 60f today i wager.

20 years ago in Feb-March 2001 I lived in my auto in California, LA, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills. I stayed there three weeks and after that I drove back to Miami.

1 Like

Finnish winters suck… -a finnish person

1 Like

The current temperature is 82 F (28 C).

1 Like

Currently it’s snowing and 24 degrees Fahrenheit.
Man I’m sick of the Winter!

1 Like

It’s currently 8 degrees Celsius in my lil town in the uk

40 days more and then spring should be coming here, winters are okay, it is just the matter of one’s attitude. At least it is warmer than in Siberia, there it is -50 C.

2 Likes

Nowadays they make good winter clothes and this freezing temperature does not feel so cold, good clothes and the fur hat and it feels okay.

2 Likes

I’ve seen pictures you’ve posted, they are beautiful landscapes. I think handling the cold would be worth seeing the country.

Warmer than much of Texas. :cold_face:

Many people come here when it is summer, but winters are okay too. I think it is good to experience light summers as well as cold winters. In this winter it has been unusually cold. I remember I posted on Jan ¨15 that it was -28 C.

1 Like

I saw some pics from Texas, it has been unusually cold there.

1 Like

98.6blank

It was in the 20s I believe earlier today should be in the 30s tomorrow here in Kansas

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.