What is your strength?

You might be doing housework very well.
Other people think you are honest, reliable, friendly?
Even though we are afflicted, there must surely be great value of you.
What is your strength?

3 Likes

I think my strength is that I DO genuinely like people. I like helping people and teaching when I can. I like seeing people succeed. I don’t gain pleasure on seeing people having a hard time.
I don’t like one -upping on people… life is a journey… not a competition.

4 Likes

These are very positive things to do and is of great pleasure to hear from you!

Don’t give up. Playfulness.

3 Likes

I think that my greatest strength is resiliency - I have been told by more than one mental health professional that I am a very resilient person. I have gone through a lot in my life and I always seem to bounce back - thank God

3 Likes

Define: Resilent

Able to become strong, healthy, or successful again after something bad happens.
Able to return to an original shape after being pulled, stretched, pressed.

Returning to original shape after falling and getting out of shape - bouncing back (inner strength)

I did a good job on cleaning the toilet at the charity job today.
I am a good listener
I am honest, polite
hardworking

2 Likes

This is admirable. :sunny:

1 Like

my strength is the fact ive over come hell/psychosis

2 Likes

People have told me I am very honest, and I can’t lie very well, so it must be true.

2 Likes

Honesty is the most sought after Soft Skill by employers worldwide.

1 Like

honesty is my best attribute i think (or maybe my worst)

1 Like

I am optimistic. I can make people laugh. I think outside the box instead of focusing on whether or not the cat is dead.

1 Like

Keep it up! :up: :up:

I think mine is that I’m determined… After coming through hell; I’m still fighting.
I’m empathetic, good at listening ( I’ve learnt to listen over the years, after not wanting to talk about myself, or not being able to, so I listen :D) and I care.

I think that’s about it…

1 Like

Swift to listen. Slow to speak.
You exactly did that. :+1: