What is your main dream?

The third eye blind. Penis.

1 Like

It is, but it is also hard work.

To be well with mental health and that’s all I can ask
Finding much better medication would be good too

2 Likes

A cure for sz. We don’t have to even use this website because we’ll be living large as the so called normal people. Yeah. We will rise and fall with life but we won’t have sz to blame. It will be just our our foibles that will lead us astray…That is a nice dream for me!

3 Likes

To become independent and rich lol :sweat_smile:

To finish my novel and have it be a success. Doesn’t have to make me a millionaire or anything, but some people telling me they like it would be nice.

I also dream of financial freedom

1 Like

I want to make a living as an indie comic and graphic novel artist/ writer.

1 Like

I want to be as independent as I can manage in the future.

1 Like

In my sleep, every night, I dream of being a working RN again.

When I’m awake, I dream of living in Mexico.

1 Like

I just want a normie life, really…

1 Like

As corny and unrealistic as it may sound, if I had one dream to come true it would be the end of all war, and the end of all hunger. This would already be true if mankind weren’t such a crazy animal, and so much inequality in the world

1 Like

Work part time. I never made money irl lol. I suck at it. Even at my prime. I was so focused on school.

Something like Postmates. It seems doable some day. Right now, just make some money and get off ssi some day and be independent. I worry about my future.

1 Like

There’s enough food in the world to feed everyone in the world it’s just not appropriated properly

1 Like

I want to join the marines

1 Like

Go to the moon or even Mars!

2 Likes

My dream is a cure to Sz . In that case I will be free from the positive and negative symptoms.

3 Likes

Be 55 kg again and stay that weight in a healthy happy way still able to enjoy junk food sometimes.

Gothic wedding but I don’t think I can since I love my x in sa most and my current boyfriend is in debt so I would loose money if I married him.

Always be on vegan diet and always have a horse and dog.

Have inner peace and happiness and always feel good.

When I die die in peace and not be afraid and not suffer just calm n cool n chill.

That people stop treating animals so badly and become more vegan and cruelty free.

To be spriritually free and where I want to be.

Great relationships.

House in country like I had in sa.

To always be close with x in sa and girls.
Eternal love with my sacred neigh etc

Always be able to afford the maintenance I can afford now and keep living as I do now mostly.

Get more intimate with my boyfriend.

Be my true n best self n feel like myself n here’s to feeling good all the time.

Have a face lift.getting old.:yum:

Wear gothic style sometimes or often.

Get more tattoos.

Laugh more.

Be more independent.

Be able to drive to more places.

1 Like

@SacredNeigh7 you paint quite an awesome picture

2 Likes

My dream is for a life partner

1 Like

All my dreams have come true. Not to sound like a douche. Promise I’m not.

But my problem now is not having any dreams. Kind of in a rut.

2 Likes