What is your favorite state / city in America

I think my favorite city was Miami in FL. I lived there in my auto over two years. Before living in my auto, I visited there at least once a year (I flew from Atlanta to Miami).

2 Likes

If I could live anywhere in USA I’d go for Maine or Washington State or Oregon. Somewhere by the sea and snow.
Least favourite place Florida. Too hot and too many thunderstorms and hurricanes!

3 Likes

I hear Colorado is nice this time of year. Of what I’ve been to Vermont. Favorite city I have no clue maybe Seattle

1 Like

of the places I’ve been I would have to say my favorite cities are boston, Pittsburgh, Washington d.c, seattle, and Portland. I like the northeast and the northwest the best.

still haven’t been to Miami, san Francisco, new orleans, las vegas or Austin texas yet. although I plan on visiting soon.

2 Likes

I like Boston Pittsburgh and Portland too. Good choices. I liked Seattle the best tho.

2 Likes

I live in my hometown so I have family and friends here but my favorite city is San Diego. The weather is awesome.

2 Likes

South Datoka or California. Favorite city is Milwaukee.

1 Like

NY,NY. It’s a really fun city

2 Likes

New York 151515

1 Like

Pittsburgh is also really fun. There’s a tram :train: you can ride there

2 Likes

California. San Francisco.

4 Likes

I like New England, Upstate New York, Colorado and my State.

1 Like

Probably New York City. If I wasn’t sick, I would have loved to work there. I always thought Washington State was nice too, but I would get too depressed with all that rain and little sunshine. I love the green though. I guess Seattle is pretty nice. There are tons of great cities in America. I used to like San Francisco, but with all the crap that is going on, I wouldn’t want to live there. If I recovered, I probably would like a smaller, yet technologically sophisticated town. Maybe somewhere in Arizona, Texas, or Nevada.

1 Like

I love Seattle, Washington!!

2 Likes

Key West, Florida.

I love the bohemian way of life.

1 Like

Temecula, California. Never been there but I wanted to work at The Phillip Hayden Foundation headquartered there. They run an orphanage in Tianjin China

1 Like

When I lived in my auto in Miami and elsewhere I used to go to Key West regularly, a very nice place, I used to fish with my thrownet …

4 Likes

Very beautiful.
I love the sea

1 Like

I grew up on the west coast and saw lots of great scenery but the politics, crowds and taxes keep me from going back there. I’m happy with Virginia for most my living, NYC when I want to be in a city and then the occasional beach trip to the Bahamas.

1 Like

South Florida probably because of the climate. Miami? maybe.

1 Like