What is your favorite place to shop?

I like to shop at stores, that have food….because I like food. I also like to shop for things that I am interested in.

6 Likes

I like Sally beauty supply (for nail polish)

And target has pretty cute clothes… though they’re decently expensive >_<

4 Likes

Amazon and Chewy for my cat

2 Likes

When I was young I loved. To go shopping in city every Saturday I would browse round clothes shops and chemist have coffee have lunch
Haven’t been to the shops in ages mostly use amazon at the moment

5 Likes

I like shopping online. I but from stores like Jimmy Joy, Bon prix, Huel, bol.com,…

2 Likes

I prefer shopping online.

1 Like

I despise shopping because I HATE spending money. I do it as little as possible.

3 Likes

Amazon is my favorite place to shop. I shop everyday. I don’t spend all the time though, mostly just window shop.

3 Likes

I like Threadless, an online clothing store. Artists submit their work to have printed on clothes or other things. I’m pretty sure they get a percentage or something, for sales with their artwork. I don’t know how the process works, but I have some cute tank tops from there.

I like going to the mall. There are a few good ones near me. I like American Eagle, Hot Topic, Vans, BoxLunch, H&M, Eddie Bauer, Lego, Levi’s, Volcom, Attic Salt, etc…

2 Likes

I do a lot of my shopping on amazon.ca and wish.com. Wish has incredibly low prices, and everything I’ve bought there has been decent except for one pair of shorts ripped on me. But they only cost $6, so I really didn’t care. All in all pretty good deals

In the dirt world, I like shopping at Mark’s Work Warehouse. They cost a little more but the quality is excellent

Uniqlo is fantastic

1 Like

I shop at wish.com and Mercari you can find gently used stuff for half price.

2 Likes

Wish.com often either never sends the item (happened to me multiple times) or they send something very different from what’s shown in the pics.

3 Likes

I love Walmart, Amazon, and Zappos for shopping.

Walmart is probably the only brick and mortar store I go to for most of my needs and clothes.

And Zappos always has really nice hats and shoes, and they offer a military discount.

Oh, I also like Adidas’s website too.

2 Likes

I just found out you can shop with food stamps on Amazon. I didn’t know that.

4 Likes

Yep! It’s pretty painless too. Just remember to make sure the item is EBT eligible and to use your EBT card when you check out.

Remember to compare prices too, to like your local Walmart etc.

3 Likes

Amazon, Chewy, Ulta, Torrid, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Target, local grocer online.

And for pretend shopping, I love checking out the heels and gowns at Neiman Marcus. Fancy!

3 Likes

@CoCo that’s weird, I’ve never had that happen. Now having said that, I’m still waiting on a t-shirt. I find the delivery times estimates can be quite out of whack from reality

2 Likes

Yeah. For me delivery has always been at least 6 weeks

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds about right. Sometimes I get a package and I don’t even remember ordering it it’s been so long, LOL

2 Likes