Where do you do most of your shopping? - online and in person

My 2 questions for this topic are:

Where do you do most of your online shopping?

and

Where do you do most of your in person shopping?

4 Likes

Most of my online shopping is on Amazon.

Most of our in person shopping is Walmart and Aldi. We go weekly.

3 Likes

I personally do almost all my shopping online.

I shop Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Sweetwater, Chewy, and HalLeonard.com mostly

In person I shop Walmart and Hyvee on ocassion.

2 Likes

i do amazon and online curb side pickup as i can’t tolerate crowds.

in person are convenience stores.

das me.

2 Likes

i actually do my tobacco shopping online mostly odd for the pack a butts at the store now and then. legal in 48 states still. three pounds ohm and the tubes at a conenience store.

2 Likes

I grocery shop in person at the supermarket near my house. I used to grocery shop online at Safeway but they raised the delivery price, added miscellaneous fees and made tipping the driver mandatory. Since I buy $150 worth of groceries at a time when I shop online I was paying more than $20 per delivery. That is far too much so now I get up early and go when it’s least crowded and do my grocery shopping at Lucky’s.

Other than that I do a lot of shopping on Amazon. Been able to purchase some stuff I was having a hard time finding elsewhere and been able to buy my toothpaste, body wash and de-oderant on Amazon where it’s much cheaper than at CVS.

3 Likes

I shop online at chewy, target, Walmart and Amazon.

I shop in person at the pharmacy and vape store.

2 Likes

Online. Being immune compromised, I avoid people.

1 Like

i remember the vape store.

always the etenuation on 50mgs…went back to smoking.

My number 1 site for online shopping is Amazon with Door Dash trailing shortly behind.

For in person shopping it’s Target and one of my local grocery store chains.

1 Like

Both. 15characters

1 Like

when I used to paint I bought all my art supplies online…now I just buy the occasional book or action figure on amazon. I buy my checks online through walmart , they have the best deal in the world on checks…I do all the grocery shopping and errands like prescriptions etc. in town myself.

1 Like

mike scott on whole of the moon.

online shopping? made for us man.

I shop only in stores.
Clothes, beauty, groceries, home stuff.

2 Likes

my mom do all the shopping in stores i depend on her as i live with her and i rarely shop in stores. we never tried online shopping

1 Like

You have Aldi :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mostly shop online rarely in a shop

When I shop for my business I primarily go to Sam’s club and Walmart. I order stuff online from Sam’s club that you can’t get in the store and I have an Amazon business account also.

For my personal shopping I go to Target, Walmart or Shoppers Value.

For my Mustangs I primarily have to order things online from CJ Pony parts or Virginia Mustang. But I usually just call Virginia Mustang on the phone and order over the phone to be sure of what I am getting. But you can order online.

I don’t shop online, if I need something I shop in person

1 Like

Most of my shopping is done through Amazon

For my cat I shop online from Chewy.

2 Likes