What is your education level

Bachelor’s degree in music.

1 Like

Master’s degree in Clinical Dietetics from Florida State University, magna cum laude. Used it for 5 months but was too unstable to keep that job… haven’t worked since, that was 13 years ago.

1 Like

Hm, seems most people have a degree. I only have a GED.

In 2018 through 2019, I was trying to get certified in medical billing & coding, but then I had a psychotic break (med compliant, the meds just stopped working). After I got back home, I could no longer study. My memory and focus took a big dive.

If I could work again, I’d like to work with animals. Maybe someday.

2 Likes

Let’s just say that my achievement level outstrips my education level by a wide margin. At least in terms of formal education. My writing ability fools a lot of employers until it’s too late (it’s not my fault they assume I have more formal education than I do - I didn’t lie or misrepresent it).

I limped through undergraduate (college).

Still have school dreams of not finding my classroom or turning papers in late.

Tho I should be more grateful. My Aunt got me a good entry level job.

And my job-hopping was relatively smart.

My favorite job was working for an E*trade competitor.

Still my career was an 8 year slog…
But back to being thankful is my disability is higher since I held down jobs that long.

I was a Communication(public speaking; argument and debate; public relations, etc) major.

1 Like

BSc. in Computer Science and Maths

1 Like

Bachelor in counseling psychology

I have an associates in psychology and one in general studies.

I have a bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration. I had a scholarship in law school but had to drop out

1 Like

Computer Programming diploma from Seneca College.

:mortar_board:

some grad work in music

i have a GED. and 3 college credits if i still have them. i think anxiety and depression got in the way.

For reasons previously stated on here there a big gap between my education level and how intelligent I am.

Bachelors in philosophy with minors in indigenous studies, religious studies, and music. Went bsck and got a pre art therapy certificate. Not sure if i want to try to go for the masters. I developed sza the summer before my 3rd year of college, somehow still finsihed.

I had psychosis in college (year 12/grade 13) and I found it too difficult to go back. I really wanted to but it was just too hard waking up and I never had enough energy for the homework. I got too behind and just quit.

Economics graduate

Bachelor of Arts

Not bad for someone who failed high school!

1 Like

Bsc to complete in Biology soon

and not on paper at least a Bachelors Degree Level in music production/sound engineering.

1 Like

Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems - Software Development

My Bachelor’s is almost complete but I have no idea if I’ll ever finish it. My prior work experience is more valuable than a degree. And school with SZ would be hard.

BA in Sociology

:mortar_board:

3 Likes