What is your daily dose of antipsychotic?

I just switched to Invega 6mg. I might go up on it. I’m waiting to see if it helps with my symptoms.

1 Like

I think you can go down to as low as 39mg per month. I’m going to ask my doctor.

2 Likes

10mgs of zyprexa wafer daily! From experience as low as I can go whilst keeping most symptoms in check. Still get the odd breakthroughs but I’ve been on it and this dose for over a decade now!

3 Likes

@crimby wow! Thays a lot! In your place, I woudnt be able to go out from bed.

1 Like

6mg rispen, I’ve tried with 3mg and a fluaxol shot but I did not work

1 Like

I guess I have a high tolerance for these drugs. The dose I’m getting seems to be just right.

2 Likes

25mg zyprexa
100mg lamotragine
10 mg lexapro

1 Like

3 mg risperidone

2 Likes

2mg risperidone. i was on 3mg but it was too expensive

2 Likes

30 mg Haldol

1 Like

75mg paliperidone monthly.

2 Likes

Do you experience any sexual problems while on 50mg invega?

Forgive me if it’s too personal… I wanted to know because if the dose is reduced then will sexual problems decrease or remain same

@Qwerty what about you… I am asking since we are using same invega

1 Like

One day medium dosage the next day half the medium dosage

1 Like

5mg of Risperidone.

1 Like

Roughly 30mg haldol.

20mg oral plus 100mg/mL every 3 weeks, which is roughly equivalent to 10ish mg a day.

1 Like

I’m a female and I’m not having sex so I don’t notice anything but I read a post about a guy that was on it and got his dose reduced to 39mg. He said on that dose his sexual function got close to normal again. He was also able to run and work and go to school.

1 Like

Oh okay.

Thanks for the info. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

I just take 400mg of Seroquel in the evenings.

1 Like

You are welcome. I really wish I wasn’t on this drug but if I go off it I will end up in the hospital. What can we do except try to be positive and take it one day at a time.

1 Like

Even I wish the same… I don’t like it but there is not much option… Any ap will have side effects

1 Like