What is your current worst symptom of Schizophrenia?

I don’t currently have any positives so I consider my Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure) my worst symptom. Lack of motivation a close second.

What about your illness bothers you the most?

3 Likes

Now negative symptoms and a bit of irritability/anger. On 4mg it was more irritability/anger.

1 Like

I would say lack of emotions and motivation.

2 Likes

Now I am on 6mg risperdal.

1 Like

Probably not knowing if some of my emotions/feelings are my genuine feelings and emotions…

Don’t know if that’s apart of the illness or I’m just a confused person lol

2 Likes

Lack of motivation and isolation. :bear::bear::bear:

1 Like

Paranoia that I dissociate all the time.

1 Like

Voices. I would give almost anything to get rid of them. Nothing works.

7 Likes

Right now, my worst symptom of sza is insomnia atm.

1 Like

My worst symptom of sza is depression. Also been struggling with paranoia lately about seeing my abuser at every turn in public so I haven’t been venturing out much the past several weeks.

2 Likes

Voices that say bad things.

3 Likes

Paranoia and fear.
The worst

3 Likes

Voices and laughter.
Had paranoia one time.

1 Like

Negatives , feeling like brain is stoned

1 Like

I agree anhedonia is a problem with me too. I also have problems with over obsessing about my illness, and lack of motivation plagues me too

1 Like

My worst symptom was when I had visual hallucination when my eyes were closed.
I told myself that I would not be able to sleep anymore ! (that was before I got the meds, now I don’t have that anymore)

then second is like you, the lack of motivation which prevent me from keeping a job (I don’t work anymore)

1 Like

Paranoia, anxiety, lack of motivation, the voices have calmed a lot but anytime I leave the house I’m paranoid until I get back home, I still get paranoid at my house but not as bad as out in the wacky wild world.

2 Likes

My mind being controlled, thoughts, speech everything

3 Likes

Not knowing if my thoughts are my own

3 Likes

Paranoias.other than i don t have any other symptoms.my school in ghetto so i interact with lot of dangerous people anytime and thats make me super anxious and paranoid.

3 Likes