What is your current worst symptom of Schizophrenia?

Negative symptoms. I have to push myself incessantly to keep moving. I feel like someone sailing a boat where you spend as much time having to bail it out as you do enjoying sailing it.

3 Likes

Only cognitive symptoms here. Hard to remember things, such as, which price I bought a stock at…or remembering routes and stuff. Attention is also poor. Avoid driving cars.

2 Likes

It’s a close tie between the voices in my mind, and lack of motivation. I feel like if I were more motivated and stayed busy, the voices would trouble me less. But I just don’t seem to have the energy sometimes

2 Likes

Internal auditory hallucinations and anxiety.

4 Likes

Heya @anon47167357, I struggle with this one daily.

It’s the internal auditory hallucinations for me, but I used to believe they were spirits or real people.

You’re not alone in the fight, bud. Stay strong :sunny:

5 Likes

Lack of motivation for me. But this may just be anhedonia in disguise.

2 Likes

Yea I think negative symptoms like apathy, no motivation, anhedonia etc are all interconnected and affect each other.

2 Likes

Fear is the worse, I don’t know enough people been where I am now." Is it a blessing or a curse ? Is it cheaper than spit?" -Meat loaf

2 Likes

Right now my worst symptom is depression and the lack of motivation and lack of feeling pleasure that comes along with it.

Also my constant anxiety especially under pressure

3 Likes

For me it’s definitely lack of motivation

Don’t have any positives now, but this negative symptom really hurts me

3 Likes

Self possession
Voices
Cognitive decline

Still, making progress.

3 Likes

Positive symptoms and catatonia.

2 Likes

Thank you @Schztuna means a lot. Helps to know I’m not the only one. It’s so fcked up though

1 Like

Little emotions, lack of social skills. Sometimes trouble sleeping.

1 Like

Seeing violence, negative voices and delusions. Today I was walking to the gas station and have seen before my eyes a hand that wanted to grab me. I pulled up my hand, by half way through the motion I realised it was just an delusion in my mind.

2 Likes

I would say my cognitive symptoms are the worst. I have difficulty concentrating sometimes. I have trouble with organisation and comprehension at times. I hate sz.

2 Likes

The worst by far is amotivation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.