Schizophrenia.com

What is the worst food you can buy at McDonalds

oh dear lord save me from this Mc happy meal which I purchased with my last bit of money

and you know I bought it for the toy

this made me lol

happy meal? pffff ‘that’s a laugh’

NOTTT (sarcasm)

Did you get a penguin with binoculars?

the Penguins quarts water

I used to like the chicken nuggets from McDonalds- God knows what’s in them

I quit eating at McDonalds since realizing a $10.00 combo meal goes to pay advertising/marketing.

I once had a cheeseburger eating competition with a pal. I gave up at 11 burgers. He did 14. Pretty poor behavior thinking that some people can’t afford to eat.

if we could get McDonalds to sell a food product and give us the money from that product to help support those who have schizophrenia in the United States wouldn’t that be nice ratherthen of them use it for things like advertisement

What’s the worst? Probably any of it. :smile:

why you don’t like the idea of them selling assorted nuts and fruit cake to help provide for this website

What? I don’t know what you are talking about. Since when does McDonald’s contribute to sz research?

true that is a good question did anybody ever ask them

I once stayed at a Ronald McDonald House why my son was being treated at a psychiatric hospital they provide a place to stay and a warm meal for families with kids that have disorders

I try to support Ronald McDonald House each year. They had a room in the hospital where my daughter was having back surgery where families could go and hang out.

everything on the menu…
Im a veggie.

McDonald’s is good stuff! That Happy Meal will clear up your arteries, lower your cholesterol, and get rid of your extra body fat.

Now chow away. :smile:

Their salads. Salads can actually be nutritious AND taste good, but the two are mutually exclusive when McDonald’s is in the mix.

10-96

To try a Poor Man's Big Mac, order a McDouble, but omit the pickles and ketchup. Instead, ask for special sauce, onion, and lettuce. You now have a mini Big Mac. The flavor of a Big Mac is all there at the price of a McDouble. And an added bonus is that you can order 3 or 4 Poor Man's Big Macs for the price of one Big Mac. Pretty nifty, huh?

The McDouble happens to be on McDonald’s dollar menu, so that’s some cheap eats. If a mini Big Mac doesn’t appeal to you, then you could order a Monster Mac instead.