Gained weight on mcdonalds

I was going to do a low sugar diet and show the before and after but I fell off. I was trying to save money on food so I found out a glitch in the system on how to eat free burgers at mcdonalds. I was going to post a before and after on my diet plan but instead this is the before and after with a ten pound gain of wieght after 60 dollars worth of free mcdonalds the past 5 days. I still think I look ok​:muscle::sunglasses:, just a little more compact and bulky. The mcdonalds is probably why my mood has dipped so low lately to. Mcgriddle for breakfast, a double quarterpounder for lunch and a chicken sandwich for dinner lmao all for free, take it corporate.

Before

After

It’s been two weeks and still looking strong even on the mcdonalds diet and weight hasnt changed since last pic but probably the reason I went nuts earlier.

2 Likes

Yeah something about micky d’s just aint good to eat regularly , it may be the preservatives

2 Likes

Have you watched super sized me? Cool documentary. You’re living it. :smile:

2 Likes

Ya lol, I watched it, good documentary :smile:.

1 Like

Ya, if it’s free, i’m lovin it. More money towards rent and less work.

1 Like

Okay, I’m not going to ask you what the glitch is. But I’m curious!!!

It’s for the u.s., I do’nt know about other countries. Download the mcdonalds app and just use made up emails. My friend showed me. Sometimes it might take a while for the free coupon to pop up. It’s only till the end of this year to do this. If your down on your luck and can barley pay rent or worse, this will help save some.

1 Like

Ahaha that’s reaallyy cool. I think it’s just for the us. Good luck with your adventure! :smile:

1 Like

Haha, thanks @Minnii, ya i’m lovin it.

2 Likes

$60 worth of free food? Not bad, I’d probably be doing the same if I could. Thankfully for my weight nothing like that exists in the USA as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Ya you can get it. I was like mc ■■■■ it, I can save some money on this mcdiet and mcmilk it until it’s done. Pretty bad diet though but tasty and free.

3 Likes

McF*ck it, classic! LMAO!

2 Likes

Ten pounds in five days averages out two pounds a day. What you gained wasn’t body fat. To gain that much body fat you would have to have a calorie excess of 7,000 calories a day. That isn’t likely, even on McDonald’s fare. It’s possible that the weight you gained was fluids. You can gain and lose surprising amounts of weight by manipulating your body’s fluids. Maybe your body is retaining fluids. If it isn’t that, I don’t know what it is. It does seem like your body can gain or lose surprising amounts of weight without a calorie excess or without losing or gaining fluids. How it does that I don’t know.

Lots of hi-c and coke along with the mcdonalds probably and messed up on original diet even before eating mcdonalds. Could be some muscle bulk to from the protien in the meat.

I don’t think there even is protein in that meat. I don’t even think there’s meat in it.

Sorry, former McDonald’s employee here. I quit after they yelled at me for stopping to wash my hands after taking out the garbage.

3 Likes

shudders :no_mouth:

1 Like

I have do that to but sometimes i eat a ■■■■ load.

Just so you know, McDonald’s policy is to provide any items lost with or without a receipt. Literally the only thing you have to do is go to the counter, say, “I ordered a burger and it wasn’t in my bag,” and they give you whatever you ask for. We used to have a homeless guy come in multiple times a day. We all knew the scam. We just didn’t give a ■■■■ because we were all paid minimum wage.

2 Likes

Mcdonalds isnt even cheap anymore they upped their prices like cray!

2 Likes