What is reality? Give a short synopsis, or say anything

Its a challenging question. If your not up to it right now, write anything you want and I’ll read it. I’ll try to respond to everyone,

2 Likes

Something I wish I knew more about.

By the way I think reality is bread. Yep, definitely a delicious fresh baked loaf of bread.

1 Like

I bet you know more about it than you think. But you know you.

what is not reality?

That’s an intense question too because in a way its the same one.

2 Likes

ok. reality is a dream with possible pain.

1 Like

The other part of reality is all the space that the loaf of bread has to be itself. The God given loaf is everlasting - I never go hungry, even when I have no food. My stomach might growl and hurt, but who gets to call it hungry other than me? Now that’s the power of free speech, and I do believe its true.

Metaphysics like ontology, cosmology, and other branches are some of my favorite subjects to fiddle with. Then when I got in too deep an old guy who was my age when I met him set me straight. His name was Bill S. God rest his soul - a great mentor to a troubled person like me,.

I agree with that too, I think its a dream that we see ourselves in this world at all, and that reality is someplace better.

That which is?

1 Like

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, octave. Lather, rinse repeat, dry well with clean towel, definitely some decent numerology dude.

If you mean being in touch with reality
Being present not gone in mind
Able to make decisions
Imo

1 Like

Suchness - “that which is” was the realization of the Tathagata the Buddha. I can’t tell, what you meant by 1515151515 but I believe you do. It think it might take a lifetime to expound on your figure in everyday language, so I suggest not getting too stuck on it.

Reality is stability for me.

1 Like

Lol 1515151515 is to fulfill this sites requirement to have 15 characters in a post

3 Likes

For me reality imo is for every action there is a reaction, which does not have a reaction is not real.
I feel everything thing has a smallest of small reaction so everything is real.
I have to just fillter out or find out what reactions are best for me.

2 Likes

I wish i ■■■■■■ knew man. I wish i knew.

2 Likes

Reality is an illusion, for everyone.

The reality society holds us to changes over time, and is never fixed, although it tries to fix us.

3 Likes