What is one thing you like about yourself?

In the spirit of Christmas and holiday cheer, what is one thing you like, or even love, about yourself?

For me, I think I would say my awkward demeanor. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know, I just wrote a post about how crap I feel so I wanna cut myself, I donā€™t love myself, but I suppose there are good things about me, why donā€™t you ask my hubby because I canā€™t see itā€¦ :smile: Maybe that Iā€™m a loving personā€¦ :smile:

4 Likes

Now that Iā€™m getting stronger and coping better with this head circusā€¦ I have been able to be there for others and help other people and cheer them up.

The fact that I can be a positive forceā€¦ makes me feel better about life and gives me more hope.

4 Likes

Being a loving person and a positive force are great things to have in oneā€™s character! Thanks for the replies guys!

I donā€™t know.

I just donā€™t know anymore.

1 Like

I have a good imagination.

3 Likes

I wanted to type in something very positiveā€¦ but the truth is maybe to persevere through a very confusing time. Trying to stay positive when I feel so worn down and continuing to try to feel love in the face of this disease is what I love about myself.

2 Likes

I like it that people think Iā€™m funny.

3 Likes

That I can make people connect and feel through the art I createā€¦

Often I donā€™t see it until I take a step back and watch people or get comments later.

Iā€™m not very good at doing either of those things but it helps other people, itā€™s like I can get through to others through it. Iā€™ve made my mum cry a few times through my art, my pieces; when allowed are emotive and have meaning, something I donā€™t really have the capacity to have.

This is long its the only thing I think is right with me,
Take care,
Meg,

3 Likes

My wry sense of humor - negativity put to good use.

3 Likes

Tenacious , good heart , curious , interest in a wide range of subjects and to be honest i like that i got my education before i got sick.

2 Likes

Determined
Hard working
I suppose

3 Likes

i am very honest which i likeā€¦but others maybe not so !!
take care from :alien:

3 Likes

the fact that i am just a man

just a man

1 Like

I like that I keep trying even though sz has been the story of my life.

judy

1 Like

im brave. very very brave.

1 Like

People have told me Iā€™m a nice guy. I donā€™t bask in it but itā€™s nice to hear since I put myself down a lot.

2 Likes

Iā€™m resiliant.
No matter how many times life slaps me down, I keep getting back up.

1 Like

If I posted something nice about myself, this would need to be moved to the unusual beliefs section.

3 Likes

What do I like about myself? Being what people in memphis call ā€œcockstrongā€ and bright. My social skills are back up and running, Iā€™m extroverted like I used to be again. I really like my triceps. I like my mind, but I hate my brain most of the time.

1 Like