What is on your bucket list to do before you die?

I wanna experience it all,

everything.

2 Likes

I want to go to Madrid.

2 Likes

I hope to feel normal again. I really miss it so hope for a cure.

I traveled extensively in the military but when this Corona virus is over I want to rent a condo and take some family to Florida and sit on the beach and float on the lazy river. Hopefully that happens this summer.

3 Likes
  1. Get a good, decent paying career.
  2. Spend lots of time with family.
  3. Invest in good health insurance for the future.
  4. Visit every state.
  5. Make a time machine.
3 Likes

My only one is to visit the Tower of London on the day Queen Anne Boleyn was beheaded. She is kinda a hero to me, took no ■■■■ kinda woman. She was unfairly executed, and I want to do the haunted tour to see if like many others on the anniversary you see her ghost with her head still on, or her holding it and walking away.

It’s never gonna happen as I’ll never get a passport, but that’s my bucket dream.

1 Like

I want my SZ to be cured. No more positive, negative and cognitive symptoms. I hope that will be possible before I die.

2 Likes

I want to help found a home for those living with disabilities, not kind of the facilities that we have right now. Kinda like a group home with carers (such as helping them be on wheelchairs etc) and so on. They can hold jobs and do normal day-to-day activities, but I want to provide a home for them. I’m not sure if I will be able to do it but it’s something that I want to do in the future.

1 Like

I would like to attend some more live classical musical recitals… I want to hear a real harpsichord again.

There are some cool science museums I would like to visit again. There is also a cat cafe in town I want to check out.

I would like to play more pinball machines.

I might get a buskers license to perform street music. Not so much for the money, just to try doing it. I want to do some more open mics and write better songs.

Perhaps see Las Vegas again and maybe see a show. Broadway and MoMA in NYC might be cool too.

1 Like

Before i die, i want to buy at least one commercial plot or shop in the City.

1 Like
  1. I want to lost at least 50 pounds.
  2. Take my children to Disney world.
  3. And I dont know what else lol. But I’m dying soon so I should get started.!
2 Likes

I want to live sad to say, so afraid of dying want to live an old ripe age. You’re so young @anon55704218. I am sure you have many years to live.

2 Likes

To lose weight maybe eat vegetables and lean protein.

1 Like

Wake up naturally instead of by five kids pounding on my walls.

1 Like

I would visit Auschwitz :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Hi @anon55704218 I had a good day so far, ate some cookies and drank a couple cups of coffee made in the Keurig. It is almost 4p here can’t wait till the stores open here went to a sandwich deli yesterday. We might sell the car that we have here. I would like to visit my parents again. I hope to go back to school and maybe work at a clothing store or have my own business. I am organizing my own closet and I try to wash my hands often. Do you recommend anything I should download on my kindle? I am interested in audiobook I saw at Barnes and Noble. Church has been canceled a while here I am trying to stay home which is best to do.

1 Like

Glad you are having a good day. Books I recommend are religious books. I like Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen. That’s all I read. Next on my list are books on Mother Theresa and daily devotionals.

1 Like

I wanna learn to Cook.
I wanna play, Sports and games.

1 Like

That’s good @anon55704218.

1 Like

Hi @anon55704218! I was not feeling too well I had a severe panic attack. But now i feel so much better.

1 Like

I’m sorry you are going through it. I hope you feel better now. Are you ok?