What is going on with me these days

I have people say they are going to kill me or worse, my sister is mad at me because I don’t give her much attention. People think I am saying mean things to them even though I am not, they are torturing me saying things like they are going to pelt me. My sister has a bad temper even though I love her, she gets upset. If she believed me I don’t know if it would help. Everyday I have people harassing me or saying they are hurting someone, I don’t know what to do, and they judge me harshly. Last night I was scared someone said that I was going to be beamed up to an aircraft and that I wouldn’t survive. I know this doesn’t make any sense. I hate these people they persecute me.

I never had people wanting to kill me before and when I hear people’s threats it makes me feel worse. They never give me any peace and they are cruel if my family is happy that would make me feel better. I am scared to go to the airport tomorrow that I might get abducted or murdered before I see my mom.God please watch over me and protect me.

Are you on medication? Idk

Yes I am.15characters

Hmm have you talked to your psychiatrist about this? They don’t sound like they’re fully working, the meds that is. I’m on Abilify 20 mg it helps me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.