What is everyone up to today?

Oh that’s a bummer. They’re not cheap.

Do you remember what kind it is?

3 Likes

It’s quarter after eight in the morning here. I’ve been up since 6:30 am. I’ve scrubbed out the kitchen, run a load of dishes, have a load of laundry going, and scrubbed the upstairs bathroom. Had a coffee and I’m about to go for a walk. I have to put some extra time in at work this afternoon to catch up, but that’s just how it goes. I’m feeling fortunate to have work right now when so many don’t and am not complaining. Supper tonight will be homemade Hawaiian pizza pockets with roasted jicama and spaghetti squash.

2 Likes

i watched “boss level” with my dad… that was fun movie =)
now i’m waiting for chinese fuds to arrive that my mum ordered.
And after that i’m gonna listen some music.

1 Like

TRIGGER! NUDE

I also like biking but I’m afraid to stretch and wrinkle my privates FURTHER sounds petty right? Well I don’t think so, it is just me being sensible

Oh yea

Also scared to get run over. Haha hahahaha. Not.

I’m just so upset.

And I am entitled to be.

Especially hanging out here makes me more upset but at the same time it keeps me preoccupied well…

Anyhows life is beautiful, no matter what they say.

1 Like

Going to walk my dog. Also do some laundry. Also going to go in hot tub and meditate. Thats my goals. Hope to do them and not get too lazy

3 Likes

Sorry, too much information… I can’t help myself I’m so bored and want to speak…

1 Like

@anon1517417 it’s an Emmo. I think it cost about $1,100. Yeah it’s kind of a drag. I lost my license under medical suspension, so I am kind of grounded here

2 Likes

Sounds like a pleasant day Lekker…

I wish you a good rest of the day :green_heart:

I’m going to text a friend soon.

And then consider what I’m having for dinner :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m dreading the coming sunrise. it’s 9pm and I’ll be up all night, that’s my day, and I’m hearing voices and am
bit paranoid of my father. I sent a ton of voicemails and texts to my doctor and nurse over the weekend. trying to break the cycle of ‘I feel better, oh no thanks on the meds.’

1 Like

Welcome to the forum hope you get feeling better soon

2 Likes

Hey Word.

So sorry about the voices. I hope you get some peace. Yea, best to stay on meds long enough I agree…

1 Like

Stayed up all night playing computer games lol. I’m seeing my therapist in a few hours. Then will probably take a long nap when I get home. Also gotta head back up there tmw for my Invega Sustenna injection.

I’m just waiting for the guy to show up and fix my roof. No word from them yet

Ate a good breakfast today. I am waiting for the mail. And eating lunch in a few hours. Will be studying too.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.