What I'm feeling

I’ve been through hell and back. I’m tired. I’m burnt out. Im schizophrenic and I’m not ashamed of it but I am more afraid of people and what they can do to me because I am disabled. I am more on guard for myself and my kids because of this. People are ■■■■■■ up and have alterior motives and you cant trust no one really. People lie to get what they want out of you. And if you dont watch it people can have you out here doing the worst and watching you crumble at there benefit.

I know how you feel. I feel that way too. It’s a scary feeling. Is there anyone in your life you can trust?

1 Like

I trust jehovah and my mom and my friend to certain extent.

2 Likes

Well, try to focus more on the fact that you have a few people in your life who you know will be good to you than on those whom you can’t trust. Easier said than done but it’s worth saying to yourself everyday until it rings true for you

1 Like

Thank you I will try to focus more on the positive people in my life than negative. I think it’s hard for me because of my paranoia but I will do my best.

1 Like

with God nothing is impossible if you believe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.