What if you wake up at 2:30 am to pee and see this crawling on your bathroom floor?

What do you do?

Stomp on it? Scream? Gently scoop it up and put it in the garden?

3 Likes

Have a heart attack

8 Likes

Put it in a container and throw it outside

2 Likes

Down the toilet

2 Likes

Smash it with an end table and call 911

3 Likes

I’d bedazzle em. Put little rings on his legs a bitchen crown on his thorax or whatever his ass is called. Then of course I’d kill him. Before he became to powerful.

1 Like

Spiders scare the ■■■■ out of me. Id rather deal with a vicious dog than a spider lol

3 Likes

I can handle snakes…I can handle rats…but I CAN’T handle big-ass spiders! I’d scream, puke, then stomp the life out of that thing!

3 Likes

Do big spiders move fast?

3 Likes

I would not be sure what’s the best solution. I’d close the door, put a label on the door not to open due to danger. Run to my landlady to call her brother to deal with it.

2 Likes

I think the real question is : Why specifically 2:30 am?

5 Likes

OK, 2:33 am.

3 Likes

Or what if I wake up to crawl and see this peeing on my bathroom floor? Huh? What then?

5 Likes

I would give it a kiss goodnight

2 Likes

Mop and bucket.

2 Likes

oh ok. That makes more sense. In that case, he looks tasty, into the pot he goes.

1 Like

Spider goulash?

1 Like

run and close the door behinf me

4 Likes

Know I’m in the wrong country.

Also.

1. Scream.
  2. Run.
  3. Fix someone braver than me to solve this. Last time this happened, the neighbour in the hostel wanted to get into my pants. That made him want to act fearless and solve my spider problem. But I then had a bigger problem to chase out of my room. :grimacing:
3 Likes

I actually held one. Son and me were at the spider show in the zoo.

Teacher: “Hey little boy, do you want to hold the taratula?”
Kid in front of a full room of people: “No, but my mummy would like to.” :neutral_face:

2 Likes