What if eminem gave up

He didn’t make it til he was 27-28…what if he didn’t make it and gave up at 30. The most influential solo artist since Elvis. What if he gave up? How different the world would be today. Never give up , you can make a difference. Everyone makes a difference. You can make it!

4 Likes

Thus Is All Positive To Say Tha Least But ,

It Is A Very Heavy Burden To Bear , Thinking That You Need To OR Should “make a difference” ,

Nothing Wrong With Thee Positive Intention Of Such A Phrase But ,

It Can Be Read Throo tha Grape-Vyne With Someone Never Being Able To Rest …

3 Likes

Schizophrenia are the most logical ■■■■■■■ people I swear.

Kudos to both of you.

2 Likes

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

The last line from the Lose yourself.

1 Like

Bitin the dust will just make me angrier, wait, let me remind you of what got me this far, picture me quittin, now draw a circle around it and put a line through it, sIut! It’s survival of what?’" -Eminem

I thought he might be a little younger than that when he succeeded.

I Have No Idea What Thaz Was All About mortimermouse But ,

I Love (((I think it’s on tha bad meets evil album))) ,

Where Tha Gurlie Breaks His C.d. and Says “rELAPSE sUCKED” ,

When I First Heard Thaz I Laughed Lyke A Freak Of Nature (!!!)

Must be an American thing. I have Eminem in my music library, but am unfamiliar with his songs. Never had anything of his requested at any of the dances I’ve DJed.

10-96

1 Like

If You Whanna Keep It Towards Your Very Own Dance Party ,

I Would Think Tha “masses” OR Perhaps Tha Collective Unconscious Would Apprecieate NOT AFRAID and Even Maybe Perhaps BEAUTIFUL As A Drink Drink Moment Of Sylence …

Yaknow (??)

Don’t have the LP, but have the single “The Real Slim Shady”.

It’s, uhhhhhhhhh… Unique.

Not my cuppa tea.

“Love the Way You Lie” is pretty good. “Airplanes” with Hayley W. and B.o.B. is also excellent. “The Monster”… Meh. Working my way thru what came as part of my DigiBeats subscription.

In any case, I’m happy for the dude if he is successful – that’s cool.

10-96

1 Like

I Ended Up Editing Tha Post Above You ,

Hmm … ,

Well Theres What Was Supposed To Go Underneath ,

RARGH (!!!)

I relate to much to Eminem and Eminem relates too much to schizophrenics.

I am a pretty big fan of him. He came from a poor trashy life and his mind was what landed him in a completely opposite reality. He does what he does because it’s his only trait, his only trade, he doesn’t care what other people think, and he’s got some screws up in his head loose. He’s been there with drugs and crap, people love to talk ■■■■ about him, but never to his face in an effort to save their own. His skills are undeniable, people don’t have a choice but to respect him, and he is proud.

He just laughs as he says the wittiest rhymes and gets pissed when people criticize him, then he verbally rapes them.

He caught the attention of Dre and made it big, then ruled rap and still does. He even said it, he’s not King, he’s the God of rap.

He inspires me. I identify with him. He’s kicked every hornets nest and said all of the wrong things, he often hates the industry for how they discriminate against him, but when he starts running his mouth it’s all over for the haters. Another triple platinum album, lol.

And he took on the responsibility of being a father.

I might be a great shrink one day- why would I give up when I know that I have it in me and that with time it will happen? Insight in addition to the scientist-practitioner. There’s only one public shrink like that today, Dr. Fred Frese. Well I’m gonna do all that I can to fill his shoes.

And when people talk their ■■■■■■■■ I just remind them that I’ve outperformed them whilst not even stable, hell even during crises I pull through and do what the ■■■■ I am supposed to do exactly when I am supposed to do it. I’ve already been through all the crap people say might happen.

I like when people talk ■■■■- talking ■■■■ to me or about me only fuels my ego, I’m getting in their psyche and making them attack me; they wouldn’t attack someone who isn’t somewhat intimidating over and over again. It’s like when I was bullied as a kid- I was a strong kid, I lifted weights and crap but was depressed as ■■■■ and had OCD, so kids would pick on me. Like ■■■■■■■ with a lion while its sedated. No gain comes from picking on the weakest person, people pick on those they see as threats. How do I know this? I once told a bully to “pick on someone your own size”. He replied “you are almost my own size.” He was smaller.

3 Likes

I’m feeling like I might.