Im at this point now

2 Likes

what do you think about Eminem and machine gun Kelly!??!?!

Eminem said hes gonna respond yesterday in his interview with sway

1 Like

i havent been following it but since you mentioned it i will look it up.

1 Like

oh because machine gun Kelly released the diss on worldstar

heres a link its sick

1 Like

thank you for posting it

1 Like

oh my god!!! he killed it!!! i know eminem feelings is hurt. he basically called him old in a nice way saying he played out and wack and way past his prime. oh my god i dont know how eminem is going to come back and respond to this song and it be better. he told eminem he is on top rich and like the grinch because he is still unhappy and comming after him because he is the next hot thing. he said you winning and still cant shut up he told him you need to drop your pin and stop reading thd dictionary we all k ow your smart. oh my god he hit below the belt so much told him he was way past his prime and hatting he hit him with so many insults oh my god. this is the best rap battle song ever he came for the untouchable and it looks like the untouchable is about to bw touched if his response is not superb. oh man.

1 Like

lol I know!!! Everyone thinks Eminem is gonna come back and destroy machine gun kellys career but I dont think em is capable at this age. MKG was sick!! Eminem said in an interview hes gonna respond though. Im excited for this.

1 Like

then he made eminem look like a punk by saying he had diddy have him ask him to apologize for a tweet he had posted damn

me to thank you for telling me about this. i love rap battles/music/etc that are meaningful that actually talk about real stuff instead of sex, drugs,hoes,cars, and money. you just made my day. this is epic. nobody has came close and or their afraid to battle eminem now the day has finally came. i think the grinch just got a huge smile and his heart just made a thump lol. i just know eminem better not drop the ball if he does the rap game just shifted and the new we can say can actually hold things down.

1 Like

if you like hip hop you should check out the NPR tiny desk concerts

Mac Miller just died RIP

he did this a month ago

I also like tyler the creators, and T-pains and big daddy kanes and much more

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

he passed away how? im going to look up more of his music i like his music alot so far.

he drug overdosed damn ya it sucks

1 Like

the good ones allways die young and to quick.:sleepy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.