What have you done today?

Please share important things you have done today however not so important,:blue_heart: we love to know what you have eaten and what interesting things you did,
Knowing it gives ideas and hope to others​:raised_hands::pray::+1::yellow_heart:

Please. Watch this thread

6 Likes

I have been doing some drawings.

3 Likes

What is the subject of your drawing?

1 Like

I studied for school, made dinner, played Need for Speed, worked out and took a shower. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I ate some moose.

1 Like

I ate milk, sausages and many cups of sweet hot water, I study psychology to be accepted in university, I went out with my cousin🙋

3 Likes

What did you study and how hard did you work out, ingredients of your dinner, sth special happened?

Some training like lines, shading and forms and I have drawn Harley Quinzel.

3 Likes

Does it put pressure on your mind or just relaxing? What is Harley?

1 Like

I studied cognitive psychology, worked out pretty hard (I will be sore tomorrow), and I ate wok with egg noodles. :blush: Otherwise, not much has happened today.

2 Likes

last night I soaked a cup of white kidney beans =) so in hour I will cook in pressure cooker with red sauce. Usually I put meat with it too - but I didn’t buy. so I’ll add grated onion, grated tomato and some spices.

While I was coming home, a car drove very fast past me and I got soaked with dirty snow. even my face

2 Likes

It’s relaxing. But I get tired sometimes. When you start a drawing, you need to think how you will draw the stuff, then sometimes I get tired, but, if I take a break, I can draw again :smiley:

It’s not very good, but I’m still learning. Harley Quinzel is Joker’s girlfriend.

14 Likes

I met with my new case manager today.
She dropped me off at the Supermarket.
I bought toothpaste and other items.
She’s nice.

3 Likes

What is red sauce made of❤? Do you like to add some grated potatoes and maybe some cream to it?

There are inconsiderate people, even when I was hating all of the world, I took care of pedestrians when driving😕

What is your case manger doing for you? What brand of toothpaste did you buy?

1 Like

I made some (electronic) music, very satisfied with it. It’s one of my favorite things to do, especially when you have inspiration, or, as I prefer to call it, get in that state of flow where you just keep on going and forget about time… It used to trigger very perverted intrusive thoughts and I stopped making stuff for years… I’m very glad I can enjoy this once more.

2 Likes

Hey @aliali
My case manager comes over to my house and checks up on me.
She makes sure I’m taking my meds etc…
She will start taking me to my doctors appointments and go shopping with me if needed etc…

I bought Crest Total toothpaste :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have done absolutely nothing but browse the internet, I am not capable of much at the moment. At least it’s another day out of the way.

1 Like

Can we hear it? Is there perverted thoughts there yet?

Searching internet is not nothing.:bowing_man:

2 Likes