What goals do you have

Post some of your goals

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hmmmmm I don’t have any :joy:

Getting through feeling strange day after day.

I misread this as Post your GOATS and got excited.

3 Likes

lose weight be 200lbs, pay off my credit debt. improve my bloodwork and be a better person.

3 Likes

Being awesome and staying out of the leftover bacon from lunch.

2 Likes

I need to lose weight
I need to get a job
I need to figure out how to stop the disturbing, scary, dark pictures in my head
Make it to psr more often

2 Likes

I need to keep my business going.

So far so good, but still early days

3 Likes

I now want to make leather craft and am very excited…that’s my goal…to be a good leather crafter.

4 Likes

lose twenty or thirty pounds, learn bookkeeping so i can start a business, exercise more, maybe try dating

1 Like

My number one goal right now is to get into my own place and get it all set up with furniture and the things I need. I think I have a good plan. I have many things already, have been buying them bit by bit and storing them. I just ordered a few more things that were on sale and am waiting for them to be delivered. That’s the way to do it, wait for things to go on sale and then buy them up. Anyway it won’t be too long before I can get my own place hopefully and then I’ll start working on quitting smoking and then losing weight. I sort of try losing weight all the time, but I’ll get more serious about it after I quit smoking. I have been losing but I would like to lose more quickly.

3 Likes

studies… Hope so.

2 Likes

Stay on Clozapine and become more grounded in reality (I have been treatment-resistant for 11 years).

3 Likes

My immediate goals are to get a Barium swallow test done on Thursday, and to move into my new apartment on Friday. I need to call both the apartment manager and the movers on Monday or Tuesday.

4 Likes

To stay on track with my exercises and walking everyday.

To play guitar every day, even though it hurts I have to keep up my chops

Eating better. I have fallen into the frozen food rut, that & pizza

3 Likes

Just hang in there until I can get my Covid19 vaccine.

2 Likes

My goal is to become fluent in German. :deer::deer::deer:

4 Likes

Ayyyyyyyye. That, too. We’re on a trip to the mountains this weekend. We normally dine out, but this year we’ve rented a condo with a kitchen and cooking are all of our meals here (well, most). No skiiing, sticking to empty hiking trails. Don’t want to catch The Rona.

3 Likes

I would like to get a girlfriend someday, but I’m not putting a lot of pressure on myself to get one.

I want to direct some experimental and narrative films. Maybe even just film myself talking so my younger siblings can have some future memories of me.

I hope to stay healthy and out of the hospital for the rest of my life.

5 Likes